The new school

Tenten's POV

"We've arrived!!" the cab driver said. I yawned. I had finally arrived at my new school. My aunt had forced me to go to this school as my dad... well... passed away. After that, my mom had moved to a new country with her boyfriend so... I had to stay with my aunt. Of course, she had to send me to a school! So here I am, at Konoha High, the best school in the estate right now. "Thank you.. " I said to the driver sleepily. I was not used to waking up so early. It was only 6.00am. I got out of the car and paid him, then walked into the school.

It was so quiet as my footsteps echoed in the hallway. I saw a door marked 'principal's office' and knocked on it. A pretty lady with dark brown hair and black eyes opened the door. "Hello, you must be Tenten-san!! I'm Shizune." the woman said. "Hello!" I replied. I stepped into the office and saw another woman with blonde hair and emerald eyes sitting at a desk. I greeted her and told her I was the new student. "Hello Tenten-san, I am the principal, Tsunade" she said. I politely said hello and she gave me the room keys. "Your room number is 313" she said. I quickly said goodbye and headed to my room, hoping that I would be able to sleep for awhile.

.................................................................

Neji's POV

"Did you hear, there's a new student staying in our room!!!!" my roommate yelled. I nodded at my bushy browed friend. "You don't need to shout, you know. " I said. I felt really tired as the night before, I had been studying hard for the test today. My roommate was full of energy, though. It was rare to have a new student come to our school. We haven't had one ever since Temari-san came, and that was 2 years ago. I really hoped that my new roommate was a boy, if not it would be really troublesome. Great, now I'm starting to sound like Shikamaru.

.................................................................

Tenten's POV

I walked down the hall, looking for my room. I stopped and finally saw the number, 313. I had never been so happy to see a number in my life. I knocked into the door, thinking someone would be inside. I heard loud, running footsteps and the door flung open. It was opened by a guy. He had black hair in a bowel haircut and black eyes. What was really disturbing was his eyebrows. They were so...............
bushy. He had on a green T-Shirt and some black slacks. On his feet were green Nike sneakers. "HELLOOO!!" he practically shouted in my ear. "My name is Rock Lee!!" He said. He took my hand and shook it, hard. "I'm Tenten." I said, introducing myself. He led me inside the room. "This is Neji Hyuga, your other roommate." he said, pointing. Lying on the bed was another man. He had long, coffee brown hair which was tied up in a lose ponytail. His white eyes focused on the book he was reading. He had on a white, long sleeve shirt with buttons. He folded the sleeves to his elbow and two buttons were undone, revealing a little of his muscular chest. He wore dark blue shorts and black Adidas sneakers as well. I went to him and held out my hand. "I'm Tenten!" I said cheerfully. He just looked up at me from his book with no interest. Then he looked back down. I glared at him. "He doesn't really care about these things" Lee said. I sighed and stepped away from Neji.

Lee told me to start unpacking and change into my school uniform, which he handed to me. I grimaced, disgusted at the uniform. It was a white, long sleeved shirt with a dark blue tie and a dark blue very, very, VERY, short skirt. There were also some white socks that reached up to my MID THIGH?? I groaned. I went to the bathroom and changed. When Lee and Neji had finished changing, we went to go to the cafeteria for breakfast.

................................................................

Tenten's POV

I walked to the cafeteria alongside Lee and Neji. Many guys we're staring at me dirtily. I felt disgusted at my uniform. When we reached the cafeteria, I went to sit down at a table with Lee and Neji. They picked some food for me and gave it to me. I thanked them.

Just then, a dark blue-haired girl walked up to our table. She had white eyes just like Neji's, and she wore the same uniform as me. "Nii-san!" she looked at Neji, then at Lee, then at me. "Who is this?" she asked Lee. "This is my new roommate, Tenten-san!!" Lee replied. I smiled and shook the girl's hand. "I'm Hinata Hyuga" she showed a soft smile. "You guys are siblings?" I pointed at Neji, then at her. she giggled. "No, we're just cousins" she answered. I said an 'Ohh' in reply.

Just then, three other girls walked up to our table. They all had grins on their faces. The first girl had bubblegum pink hair, cut short and styled with a red ribbon. She had jade green eyes. The second girl had blond hair done in a high ponytail and she had light blue eyes. The last girl also had blond hair, but styled in four buns. She had pretty, teal eyes.
"Hi!! You must be the new student!" the girl with pink hair said. "I'm Sakura Haruno!" she pointed at the girl with light blue eyes. "That is Ino Yamanaka, AKA the pig" Sakura snickered. "I HEAR YOU YOU KNOW??" Ino shouted. Sakura laughed. She pointed at the last girl. "That's Temari. She's from Suna but she moved here." I shook hands with all of them. "I'm Tenten" I said. "Luckyy!" Ino said to me. "Why's that?" I asked. "Well, you happened to room with THE most popular guy in school... " she smirked, then pointed at Neji. "Oh... well he's kind of an ice box" I replied. "Don't worry, once you get to know him, he's really nice, not to mention HOTT." Ino said, smiling.