Confessions

Tenten's POV

"TENNIE-SAN!!" Sakura shouted and ran over to my bedside to hug me. Hinata, Temari, Ino and Fuu ran over as well, taking turns to hug me. "Are you okay?" Temari asked, concerned. "I will kill that guy." Fuu cracked her knuckles while saying so. "AND kill Sato too. What a jerk, I thought he would protect you! To think I thought he was cute...." Ino said while sighing. "There's no need for violence, guys." Hinata said gently. I laughed. I loved my friends.

That experience shook me up, girl!

I sighed. Looked like Inner Tenten was back.

Yes I'm back! Anyway, I'm sorry for hurting us, I should've never said yes to that Sato Yuki guy.... What a jerk. He didn't even manage to protect us!

I nodded in agreement.

Neji was so cool. He saved us just in time!

I froze. Hyuga Neji. He was the one who protected me throughout. He helped coach me at the basketball game. He saved me from that incident. Shouldn't I be thanking him? I had no idea of my feelings right now. I felt insecure about this romantic stuff. Should I ask my friends about it?

Then I did something I never thought I would do.

"Hey, guys?" I asked for their attention. They all looked at me curiously. "Umm.... I need advice." I told them. They all sat down near me. "Boy advice?" Ino asked eagerly. I sighed and slowly nodded my head. They squealed loudly. "WHO IS IT??" Temari shouted loudly. "Is he handsome?" He smart?" " What's his initial?" I was bombarded with questions. I shushed all of them. "Chill, I don't know if I like him or anything." I said to them.

But I knew inside I liked him

"So who is it?" Hinata asked softly. "Umm... His initials are N. H. and he's part of the basketball team... " I managed to say. They all stared at me, clueless. Then Ino broke into a grin. "NEJI???" She screamed loudly. "SHUT UP INO!!" I told her to be quiet. "And yes, maybe it's Neji..." My face started heating up a little. "Tenten likes Neji, Tenten likes Neji, Tenten likes-" They were chanting until Naruto and Shikamaru came into the room. "Tennie-chan likes Neji?!" Naruto asked in disbelief. I slapped my forehead. Now pineapple hair and hyperactive blond knows my secret!

A while ago at Neji's room

Neji's POV

"I really hope Tennie is ok..." Naruto broke the silence. "Of course she's okay, she's strong!" Lee answered.

Was this the time to talk to them about her? I had no idea, but I was pretty sure I liked her. I didn't wanna admit it, but I hate seeing her sad. I hoped she smiled everyday....

"Neji?? NEE-JIII?" Naruto shook my shoulders while asking. I snapped out of my daydream. "What's up with you, your different these days..." Shikamaru asked me. All my friends nodded. I sighed. "Okay, maybe I'm different because of..................

A girl." I finished. They all stared at me wide eyed. Except Gaara and Sasuke. "Who??" Naruto asked, interested. "Her name starts with a T......... She loves basketball..... She's my roommate." I said. "Tennie-chan?" Naruto asked, then repeated a hundred times louder, double checking if he was right.

"TENNIE-CHAN???!!!!!"

"maybe..... yes." I tried to stop myself from blushing. Naruto burst into laughter while holding his stomach, so did Kankuro, Kiba, Lee and Shikamaru. Sai, Sasuke and Gaara chuckled. "It's not funny, Naruto." I said, my cheeks still burning. "Oh, stop Neji! Your cheeks are already red!" Naruto continued laughing loudly. I grunted, embarrassed. "You guys better not tell anyone..." I told them. There was silence. Then Naruto broke it. "I'M GONNA TELL TENTEN RIGHT NOW!!!" He said loudly, then proceeding to run out of the room, Shikamaru following after. "WAIT DON'T!" I yelled after them.

Shit I'm f*cked up.

Back to Tenten's room

Naruto's POV

I ran down the hallway towards Tennie-chan's room while laughing breathlessly. When me and Shika burst into the room, a sound abruptly stop. "Tenten likes Neji, Tenten likes-" "HOLD UP....... TENNIE LIKES NEJI?!!" I shouted loudly. Ino winced. "Not so loud Naruto! And yes. Hehe." She said. Tenten turned as red as a tomato. "Ino!! What the hell??!!!"  She screamed at her. "Guess what Tennie? Neji likes-" I was cut off by Neji putting his hand over my mouth.

Neji's POV

Thank god I came in time. I thought. "What did you say, Naruto?" Tenten asked. He mumbled while I put my hand over his mouth. "What he said was.... I like tomatoes." I managed to say. She giggled. I smiled. I loved when she smiled. I thought to myself.

The next Saturday

In Tenten's phone

Piggy: Prom's coming up y'all!

Cherry blossom: We know, Pig.

Tornado: Duh, dun care tho

Piggy: pre-tty sure Hina's hoping for Naruto to ask herrr

HyugaHina: N-No!!! I-I actually wanted to ask h-him my-myself....

Fairy: OHHH HINA!

Tornado: That's so great, Hinata!

Cherry blossom: Omg Hina good for uuu. Pig wants Sai to ask her but he probably won't tee hee

Piggy: Shut up, Billboard Brow!!

Me: Okay, chill. We all know Ino wants Sai to ask her, Hina wants Naruto to ask her, Sakura wants Sasuke to ask her. Fuu and Temari, who do y'all wanna get asked frm?

Fairy: No way I'm telling...... Btw Temari wants Shika to ask her SORRY TEM

Tornado: THE HELL FUU??

Fairy: Ooopss

Me: Ooo Tem likes Shika

Piggy: I'm so gonna match this

HyugaHina: Good for u, Temari-San!

Cherry blossom: Why didn't u tell us, we can help uu

Tornado: Huh I don't like that Pineapple Lazy-Ass....... Okay maybe I do but I think Fuu likes someone too

Piggy: Ooohh who?

Fairy: No way I'm telling. Y'all will find out at prom, k?

Me: Aw man!!!

Fairy: Besides, Tennie's gonna ask Neji rightt

Piggy: Do it Tennieeee

Me: Maybe I will....

Piggy: Btw let's all go shopping for dresses tdy. Meet y'all outside school!!

Everyone: NOOOOOOOO

I shut off my phone to get ready to go to the mall. "Lee, Neji, I'm heading out!!!" I shouted from the bathroom. When I walked out, Lee and Neji were dressed up as well. I looked at their outfits. Lee was wearing a baggy green T-shirt with a leaf on it. He wore some baggy black pants too, with his green Nike's. Neji wore his usual light blue jeans with a white hoodie and white Vans. "Where are you guys going?" I asked them. Neji shrugged. "We're going with you, Tenten-San!!" Lee said. Then he grabbed my hands and looked me into my eyes. "We cannot risk you alone again, even if it's with the girls........... And Tenten-san, I have something to ask you." Lee said to me nervously. I think I knew what was coming and dreaded it. "Will..... will you go to prom with me?" He asked me, still holding my hands. I looked at him, shocked. "L-Lee....... I'm sorry I already had someone in mind!!" I said quickly, then let go of his hands and ran out the door.