Making friends

Tenten's POV

A blond haired guy suddenly walked up to us. He had blue eyes, and whiskers? He laughed. "Well, Tenten's right, Neji's kind of an icebox HAHA" He said. "Did I get your name right?" he said to me. "Yup! Are you siblings with Ino?" I asked him. "Nah, we just have the same hair color, and eye color. " he replied. "By the way, I'm Naruto Uzumaki!! Nice to meet you, Tenten-san!!" he grinned. "Pleasure to meet you too, Naruto" I said to him. "Lemme introduce you to the others!!" he said, pulling my hand."Okay!" I answered.

.................................................................

Tenten's POV

Naruto and I walked to the other side of the cafeteria to a group of boys. There were six of them, plus a girl. The first boy had dark brown hair and red triangles on his cheeks. The second also had brown hair, in a bun that looked like a pineapple and he had sharp brown eyes. The third had very pale skin and black hair with sharp black eyes. The fourth had dark black and blue hair styled like a...well... chicken. HAHA. Anyway, he had piercing black onyx eyes. The fifth had a lotttt of purple face paint on his face and he had brown hair too. The last guy had reddish brown hair, and he had teal eyes, just like...... Temari? Anyway, he also had a chinese word on his forehead, which was '愛' (translates to 'love') The girl had teal green hair, cut short, and orange eyes. She styled her hair with an orange clip at her fringe. I waved to them. Naruto then introduced them. The first guy was Kiba Inuzuka. The second was Shikamaru Nara. The third was Sai Yamanaka. The fourth was Sasuke Uchiha. The fifth was Kankuro. The last guy was Gaara. The girl shook my hand vigorously and said, "Hiiii! I'm Fuu!"

I introduced myself to them, saying my name was Tenten. "She's actually kinda........ if you don't mind me saying........ hot... " Kiba smirked while saying. I punched his shoulder playfully. "Hey!!" he exclaimed. I smiled. I think I would make pretty good friends at this school.

.................................................................

Neji's POV

I looked across the room. My new roommate (Tenten) was talking to the other guys across the room. From this angle, she looked really pretty. Her hair had been done in two buns and she left a loose strand of hair at the side. She laughed loudly at something the boys said.

No, Hyuga. The voice inside my head said. You have no time for girls, the basketball championship is coming up!! I nodded my head, knowing that I can't think about this stuff right now. "Neji?? Are you okay??" I got startled. Lee was shaking me and asking me. I nodded. Neji, get your head in the game!!

.................................................................

Tenten's POV

When we went back to our room, Lee and I decided to try to get to know each other. Lee's favourite color was... well... surprise surprise, green. His hobby was working out and training. I told him that my favorite color was white and my hobby was basketball. I later on figured out that he was part of a basketball team. "Ohhh cool!!" I said. "Can I join?" I asked him. "Well, Neji's our team captain so you have to ask him. " He shrugged. I sighed and walked over to his bed. I tapped his shoulder. He turned around to face me (he was initially facing the wall). "What do you want?" he asked me. I stood up confidently and asked him if I could join the basketball team. "Well, you have to try out first. " He said. "Come tomorrow at 6.00pm for tryouts at the basketball court. " "Okay!" I happily agreed. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!

When I went to sleep that night, I dreamt that I would be a star player in the basketball game.