A day at the mall

Tenten's POV

"Oh my goshhhhh!!!" squealed Ino. She was a real big fan of clothes. We (Me, Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Temari, Fuu) were all staring at a beautiful red dress in the shop window. It had a small slit at the side and it had no sleeves. It had glitter too. Personally, I didn't think it was a big deal..... "Chill, Ino, it's not a big deal," I told her. She stared at me furiously. "HOW IS THIS NOT A BIG DEAL? IT'S GORGEOUS!!" She yelled at me. My ears winced. When we finally stopped looking at the dress, we started going ACTUAL shopping. We tried out dresses for each other and decided which ones to buy.

Sakura went first. She chose a sleeveless, light pink dress which had cherry blossoms on it. it had some lace at the bottom and it came with a pair of simple, red heels.

Next went Ino. She decided on a pastel purple, no sleeved dress. It had some white fur at the bottom and top and it came with a fur coat. She also bought a pair of white heels.

Temari picked out a simple, black crop that said 'badass' on the front and along with it, she bought a jeanskirt. Then, she chose a pair of black Vans.

Fuu opted on a crop top as well. It was a light orange and it had some glitter. As for the bottom, she decided on some light blue, ripped denim shorts and also some grey Nike sneakers.

Hinata went next. She bought an adorable, furry, purple cat sweater and a checkered purple skirt to match. Lastly, she chose a pair of black Mary Janes.

Finally, I decided to get a white crop top, no sleeves, with a few brown buttons. For my bottom, I decided on some blue, high waisted jeans with a leopard print belt. As for my shoes, I decided on white Adidas sneakers.

We all were happy with what we had chosen and skipped out of the shop merrily. (Well, Ino and Sakura skipped out the shop merrily) "Where should we go next?" Hinata asked. Then, she froze. And then hid behind me. She was looking at something. I followed her gaze to a familiar blond man with those michieveous blue eyes. Looks like Hiperactive Guy (AKA Naruto) and his friends had decided to come to the mall too.

.................................................................

Neji's POV

"Where is Tenten going?" I asked Lee. "I do not know, Neji-san. Why don't we ask the other boys?" He asked me. I nodded in reply. We went out of our room to Naruto's. Lee knocked on the door. It was opened by a certain lazy ass. He yawned. "What do you want?" He asked Lee and I. "Do you know where the girls went?" Lee asked Shikamaru. I let him do the talking. Shikamaru shrugged. "I don't know, ask Naruto. He's here. " He replied, then muttering 'what a drag'. Lee and I stepped inside the room. Naruto was....... you guessed it......... eating ramen again. "Hey guys!" His mouth was full of ramen. Lee then asked him if he knew where Tenten and the girls went. "They went to the mall, you guys wanna go?" He asked us. Lee nodded his head vigourously, shouting "YES!!" Lee and I went back to our room to get ready and then met up with the other guys, AKA Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Sai, Kiba, Kankuro, Gaara. Then, I drove all of us to the mall.

.................................................................

Third person POV

"Naruto? What are you doing here?" Tenten asked him. "Well, Ne-" Neji elbowed Naruto. "I mean, Lee asked where you went so... I kinda told him you guys were at the mall." Sakura hit his head. "Naruto!! We were having some girl time here!" She grunted.
"Never mind, since the boys are here, why don't we go grab something to eat?" Fuu suggested. Naruto nodded his head eagerly in agreement. "Great, Naruto's gonna eat ramen again. . . What a drag." Shikamaru said. "If it's 'such a drag', why did you come here in the first place, you lazy ass pineapple head!" Temari said, hitting Shikamaru at the same time. "That hurts..." He said. "C'mon, let's go eat already, I'm starving!!" Naruto said, grabbing Hinata arm while skipping merrily. Hinata turned as red as a tomato. The others followed along.

At Ichiraku Ramen

"We'll all have one miso ramen tonkatsu, Sir!!" Naruto exclaimed happily, still holding Hinata's arm. And she's still blushing. Tenten helped the poor girl from Naruto and gently prised his hand off her arm. They all sat down, eating in silence. "So, what have you guys bought so far?" Kiba asked the girls, breaking the silence. "None of your business, dog!" Ino said while eating her ramen. After they had finished eating, they went to the movies.

Tenten's POV

"Well, there's not really much to watch, so why don't we watch this one?" I asked everyone, pointing at a poster. "It's got thriller and it's about zombies!!" I'm pretty sure I looked excited. "I'm up for it," Neji said. "So am I!" exclaimed Sakura happily, while holding Sasuke's arm. He sighed in approval. Shikamaru said, "Fine, but it's gonna be a drag... " Temari agreed to watch it, so did Fuu. Lee pumped his fist into the air in agreement."Okay! Let's go!" I ran to the snack and refreshment counter and got some food, then ran into the cinema.

I put a hand over my eyes. The Korean zombies looked kinda scary to be honest, but oh well, I picked the show anyway.

Neji was sitting on my left while Hinata was on my right. The two Hyugas. My popcorn in my lap had finished long ago. Suddenly, a scream exploded from the speakers. I jumped onto the Hyuga - The one on my left, that is!!!! - He glared at me. I glared right back. Then he rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him. He looked back to the screen. Then the movie ended.