Chapter 11

Bridge

Rumors had spread throughout the city, whispering of a hidden base under the bridge owned by Union Pacific. Jake Carson, as Kamen Rider Gun Slinger, couldn't ignore the potential danger such a base posed to the innocent lives in the area. He knew he had to investigate.

Under the cover of darkness, Gun Slinger stealthily made his way to the bridge, his senses on high alert. As he approached, he caught a glimpse of several figures huddled together, working on setting up some kind of explosion.

Without hesitation, Gun Slinger activated his transformation sequence, calling upon the power of his Rider Belt.

"HENSHIN!"

In a flash of light, he became Kamen Rider Gun Slinger, ready to face whatever danger lay ahead. The outlaws of the Black Spades spotted him and immediately opened fire, their bullets whizzing through the air like deadly hail.

Gun Slinger moved with remarkable agility, dodging the bullets with calculated precision. In a swift and fluid motion, he countered their attack, unleashing his own barrage of firepower upon the outlaws. One by one, they fell before his might, unable to match the gunslinger hero's skill and determination.

As the last outlaw crumpled to the ground, Gun Slinger quickly turned his attention to the explosives they had been setting up. With steady hands, he disabled the devices, ensuring that the train carrying innocent passengers would be safe from harm.

But just as he thought the danger had passed, a gunshot echoed through the air. Gun Slinger's instincts kicked in, and he swiftly searched for the source of the shot. His sharp eyes caught a glimmer of light on the bridge's metal structure—a bullet hole left in its wake.

He realized that someone else was there, hidden in the shadows, watching his every move. The question that lingered in his mind was, "Who did that?"

Aware of the potential threat, Gun Slinger remained on guard. He knew that the Black Spades were cunning and resourceful, and they had likely employed a sniper to take him down from a distance.

With the night cloaking his mysterious foe, Gun Slinger knew that he needed to be cautious. He scanned the area, seeking any signs of movement or sound that might betray the shooter's location.

His senses sharpened, he listened intently for any sound, his heart pounding with anticipation. The city's nighttime symphony surrounded him—the distant hum of traffic, the rustle of leaves, and the soft breeze whispering through the air.

As Gun Slinger continued to search for his hidden adversary, he remained vigilant, ready to face whatever danger awaited him. The bridge, once a symbol of connection, now became a battleground for justice and darkness.

In the shadowy depths of the night, the gunslinger hero prepared to uncover the identity of the mysterious shooter and bring them to justice. The stage was set for a high-stakes confrontation—one that would test both his skills and resolve.

With determination burning in his eyes, Kamen Rider Gun Slinger vowed to uncover the truth behind the attack and put an end to the Black Spades' malevolent schemes once and for all. The city's fate hung in the balance, and he was ready to face whatever darkness awaited him in his relentless pursuit of justice.