Chapter 12

What Happened to Me?

As the night settled in, Jake Carson, weary from his battles and investigations, succumbed to sleep. Unbeknownst to him, his Rider Belt began to emit a faint glow, signaling a mysterious change that was about to occur.

The soft glow eventually grew in intensity, rousing Jake from his slumber. His instincts as a protector kicked in, and he immediately reached for his Six Shooter Revolver, ready to confront any potential threat.

But as he looked around his surroundings, there was no sign of an intruder. Confused by the glowing belt and the absence of any enemy, he moved cautiously, scanning every corner of his dwelling.

He was about to investigate further when the Rider Belt shone even brighter, its brilliance captivating him. It seemed as though the belt was trying to communicate something, but Jake couldn't decipher its message.

As he moved closer to the glowing belt, an inexplicable sensation washed over him. The light enveloped him, and in an instant, he found himself waking up again.

This time, however, things were different. He looked down at his hands and saw a younger version of himself—a teenager from years past. His heart raced as confusion and disbelief flooded his mind.

"This can't be real," he whispered to himself.

He quickly grabbed his Six Shooter Revolver and stood on high alert, unsure of what had just happened. He searched the room for any sign of an intruder or a prank, but there was no one.

In his confusion, he reached out to touch the Rider Belt, and as he did, it shone once more, illuminating the room with its brilliant light.

Moments later, he found himself waking up yet again. The cycle repeated, and Jake felt a growing sense of uncertainty and frustration.

Amidst the confusion, he walked into the bathroom, hoping to find some answers in the mirror. As he looked at his reflection, he saw a familiar face—a young man on his teenage years, his own face staring back at him.

Startled, he raised his Six Shooter Revolver, preparing to confront the stranger he thought he saw. But the bathroom remained empty, and it slowly dawned on him that the young man he saw in the mirror was none other than himself.

Questions filled his mind as he struggled to comprehend what had just occurred. Was it a dream? A trick of the mind? Or was it something more extraordinary?

As the initial shock subsided, he began to piece together a possible explanation. Perhaps the Rider Belt had granted him a gift—the power to rejuvenate, a reflection of the strength and purity he embodied as a protector of the innocent.

Accepting the unexpected change, he understood that it was a testament to his unwavering dedication and the righteous path he had chosen to walk.

With newfound clarity, he knew that no matter the challenges he faced, he would continue to stand as Kamen Rider Gun Slinger, defending the city from darkness and upholding justice with every fiber of his being.

With the Rider Belt as a symbol of his purpose, he embraced his role as a protector and vowed to face whatever trials lay ahead with the same determination and valor that had guided him thus far. The journey of the gunslinger hero continued, filled with mystery, wonder, and an unwavering commitment to his cause.