Chapter 26

Desperation

Inside a dimly lit room, the leaders of the Black Spades gathered for a secret meeting. The recent string of defeats at the hands of Kamen Rider Gun Slinger had left them desperate and furious. They knew they had to find a way to deal with the relentless hero before he thwarted their criminal operations entirely.

As they debated and argued, a corrupt bounty hunter who had been assisting the Black Spades stepped forward. With a cunning smile, he offered a list of names that he claimed could defeat Gun Slinger. Each name was accompanied by a hefty price, a sum the Black Spades were willing to pay no matter the cost.

The leaders of the Black Spades listened intently, their frustration turning into determination. They saw this as a last resort to deal with their nemesis once and for all. The bounty hunter's list presented them with new possibilities, and they were eager to explore any avenue that could lead to Gun Slinger's downfall.

Among the names on the list were skilled mercenaries, powerful mutants, and even some with mysterious supernatural abilities. The Black Spades knew they needed to be ruthless and resourceful if they were to stand a chance against Gun Slinger, and they were prepared to unleash whatever forces they could muster.

As the meeting continued, they devised a plan to contact and hire the individuals on the list. Each mercenary, mutant, or supernatural entity had their own price, and the Black Spades were willing to pay handsomely to ensure the success of their endeavor.

The bounty hunter assured them that these individuals were deadly and skilled, each with their own unique methods of combat. Some had reputations for being relentless and cruel, while others were known for their intelligence and cunning strategies.

While the leaders of the Black Spades remained cautious about relying solely on hired help, they saw it as a necessary gamble to gain an advantage against Gun Slinger. They knew they needed to do whatever it took to neutralize the hero and protect their criminal empire from collapse.

With their plan in place, the leaders of the Black Spades prepared to unleash a new wave of challenges for Kamen Rider Gun Slinger. As they set their machinations in motion, the city's safety hung in the balance, and Gun Slinger's determination would be tested like never before.

To Be Continued...