Prologue (Edited)

All characters belong to their respective makers that is Nasu and Hoyoverse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sees a man that has medium short black hair that was tied together forming a short tail and blue eyes was walking in the wilderness wearing a blue coat with his hand on the pocket.

He walked around for a moment before stopped and took out his hand throwing something behind him with a man with blonde hair that was tied forming a ponytail caught it revealing a knife.

"What do you want?" Ritsuka asked the suspicious man.

"Straight to the point, I see. Very well, my name is Otto Apocalypse and I want to make you one of my ally in battling the Honkai threat." He said while having a fake smile as he threw away the weapon.

"And what makes you think that I can be of help?" He questioned him about his reason.

"Hahaha." He laughed. "You've been the talk in the underground mercenary that seems to always took the mission that involves the Honkai. That makes me very interesting in you." He answered him.

"In fact, some of the Valkyrie have seen you fight and have form a betting pool about your next appearance." He added before sweat dropped. "It's also made the Schicksal become a little chaotic whenever there's Honkai alert."

"Sorry." Ritsuka simply said. 'I knew that I've forgot something. Well, there's no point to cry over spill milk.' He deeply sighed.

"Anyway, the point is that I want to hire you to St. Freya to the the new generation of Valkyrie." He said continuing the conversation.

"But why me?" Ritsuka asked. "Isn't there any better candidates that can teaches them?" 

"Do you know that there aren't many men that have high resistance to the corruption? Even if there are, they aren't very strong with few exceptions." Otto said making Ritsuka surprised.

"It's not very helpful that some of the men is just a massive pervert." He added. "Well, according to rumour anyway."

"I should've see this coming." Ritsuka blankly said.

"Because of this fact, the male Valkyrie or their titles 'knight' always have been treated as a low-class citizen." He said to him.

"Seriously, what's the point of infighting when there's a threat that can end the humanity." Ritsuka sighed in annoyance.

"So you want to recruit me to show them that not all men is a pervert." He said making Otto to congratulate him.

"Correct. Even though St. Freya has a male teacher, just having another man can make them realize it." He elaborated.

"...I'll think about it." Ritsuka said making him happy.

"Very well." He then handed him a card. "If you agree, my number is on this card." He said before leaving him.

As Otto was walking out of the woods, he thought about Ritsuka. "What interested me more is that there's no record about you ever existed. It like you're appeared out of nowhere." He said to himself before smiling. "You'll be a help for my plan, Chaldea." He then walked at a certain direction before disappeared.

Unbeknownst to him, Ritsuka have eavesdropped Otto using a device that he placed around the forest.

"So that's your true intention, Archbishop." Ritsuka said smiling in amusement. "Well then. I'll play along with this plan of yours for the time being. After all, this is all part of my plan."