Chapter 2 (Edited)

All Works Goes to Their Own Makers As I Do Not Owned Any of These Characters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene started where we left off with Ritsuka holding his sword below Mei chin who were surprised by the turn of event.

"So, would you mind telling me what are you doing right now?" He said as he is being cautious right now. "I've never seen a magecraft using electricity before, yet you immediately used it to kill me."

Mei looked at him for a moment before asked him something. "What gave it away? Was it that I saw through that concealment?" She slowly moved her other arm, hidden from his eyes, as she readied to launch another attack. "Or was it something else?"

She immediately swiped her arm that was covered with electricity slashing through his weapon before moving towards his neck but before she could react, a chain had wrapped around her arm preventing her to move any further.

"Wha-" "Impressive." Ritsuka praised her as he looked at the broken weapon before threw it away letting it dissipated into blue particles. "If it weren't for that killing intent, you might have a shot at killing me." More chain appeared as it wrapped itself around Mei chaining her down at the spot.

"But..." He snapped his finger causing the bed to repair itself as he sat on the fixed furniture. "It's unfortunate that the person who you wanted to kill is beyond your league."

'Looks like we're in a pinch.' In Mei mind, a voice can be heard talking to Mei right now. 'I didn't expects that he had prepared for an ambush.' She said feeling that it was not a normal chain.

'Yeah.' Mei responded to the voice. 'Not only that, but this chain's too real for it to be a Projection and I don't think that First Herrscher can create something that not a machinery.' She said as she tried to break the chain off but to no avail.

"So, tell me. Why would a noble from an old family goes to a school where you protected humanity?" He asked does not understand her way of thinking. "As far as I know, your family doesn't specialise in attack. It wouldn't make sense for that kind of family go to the frontline."

"And there's a matter about something." He pointed his finger at the middle of her chest. "I can sense some foreign thing inside your body that like a Magic Core."

In Ritsuka point of view, Mei can be seen being covered by some kind of aura that gave off lightning which he somehow slapped those that got near him away.

"Do you... have some high rank Phantasmal Beast as an ancestor?" He genuinely asked which caused her mouth to become slightly opened with one of her eyes twitched. "Seriously? How does your ancestor survive it? I mean, it must have-"

"Stop, stop, stop!" She shouted does not want to hear what Ritsuka wanted to say. "My family does not have any ties with any Phantasmal Beast whatsoever!" She said before looked away. "Well, maybe."

She admittedly does not know if she have some kind of foreign blood running through her vein. Hell, there was some sign that she was stronger than some named mages in terms of magic. And that does not include the lightning.

'Did one of my ancestor have a relationship with some Phantasmal or something?' 

She immediately shakes her head kicking out her thought. "First, I may or may not have another blood running through my vein, but that's beside the point! I have what you called a Herrscher Gem embedded in my body, which someone placed it inside my body."