Chapter 8

I Do Not Own Any Of These Characters. All Characters Belong to Their Respective Creator.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, how did it go?" Musashi who is wearing a black jacket with pink hoodie inside it asked Ritsuka wanting to know the result of his examination with Sakura beside her carrying a sleepy Higokumaru.

"The nurse said that I need to get some rest just in case. It has been a long time since I entered the nurse office without any chance to lose a limb, or lose my life that is." He said remembering an unpleasant memory.

"Yeah, Nightingale-san is really scary whenever she sees an injury." Musashi said sweat dropped.

"But you almost scared all of us to death." She said looking at him. "Just what happened that makes you to suddenly lose your consciousness anyway?"

"The poison may be too strong for me to get rid of completely." He said before thinking about his check up. "The machine didn't pick up any traces of poison inside though so I don't know why."

 "So what you wants to do now?" She asked changing the subject.

Ritsuka then started to thing about what he wants to do now. "Hmm... you know, I think I should  resume my training. I may have gotten rusty ever since coming to this world." He said to her.

"I need to fight a strong opponent to polish my skill. I can't fight the student since they're still inexperience and my sisters aren't here."

"I know!" She suddenly said. "You should fight me again to see how rusty you are. It has been a long time since we've fought."

"But he said that the nurse ordered him to get some rest?" Sakura said remembered the first thing he said.

"Don't worry, I actually want to say that we should fight sometimes." Musashi said to her. "The one who walks the path of the void against the one who attained true emptiness. I wonder who would win." She said with a smile on her face.

"By the way, where's Theresa? I don't see her right now." Ritsuka said looking around the area.

"She said that rather to just make me a substitute teacher, we should become your assistance." Sakura said to him.

"Wait, does that mean-" "Yes! You're now looking at the second teacher of the combat class and her assistant!" Musashi interrupted him.

Her shouting caused Higokumaru to wake up in surprise. "What happened? I just heard someone shouted very loud." She said which makes Musashi to apologise for waking her up.

"When we should fight then?" He asked but before he could get his answer, they heard a voice calling out to him.

"Ritsuka-san, are you alright?" He turned around saw Kiana with Mei and Bronya in tow.

"The principal said that you suddenly collapsed after fighting the Herrscher." Mei said to him before looking at Musashi and Sakura.

"Hmm? A Servant? And her master is here." She said recognising the marking in Sakura left hand which look like a Sakura petal.

"Subject Ritsuka." Bronya looked at him. "Who are they?" She asked wanting to know the identities of the pair.

"Long story short, they are your second teacher of my class." He answered her. "The one who has a fox on her hand is Sakura while the one who wears a hoodie is Miyamoto Musashi. And yes, that Musashi." He added seeing a shocked look on Mei face.

"Wait. Isn't Musashi a man? How is he a woman? Wait, the better question is that how is she(?) here?" Kiana said which make Ritsuka to look at her.

"The thing about history is that it's possible to have a misconception about someone. Though this Musashi is special because she's from another timeline where she's a woman. For the second one, remember Caren." He simply replied to the question.

"Anyway, what did you guys talking about?" Mei asked when she saw them talking about something.

"Oh, about that. We just thinking about when we should have a fight." He said to her. "As of right now, our score between each other is a tie. So this battle will decide who will break the stalemate."

This sentences make them realise something. "Wait, does that mean Subject Ritsuka have been toying with us this whole time?" Bronya said remembering all the time they lost to him.

"Yeah, he does that when he's bored. I once caught him trying to recreate Three-Stages Thrust and faceplanted to the wall instead." Musashi abruptly revealed one of Ritsuka failed techniques.

"Hey! Why did you suddenly revealed that?! Wait a minute, you watched that?!" He shouted at her after she revealed that she had watched him failed.

"Well of course, it's funny to look at you failing at something." She said laughing at the memory. "Even your sisters were laughing at it, no matter how hard they tried to hide it."

Somewhere in the world

"Achoo!" A woman suddenly sneezing out of nowhere making peoples to look at her. 

"What's wrong?" Another woman asked her. "It's nothing. I think that someone was talking about me." She said making the person to blankly look at her.

"There are no scientific fact that someone would sneeze when somebody mentioned them. Is what I would say if I wasn't a practitioner so it could be true."

Some unknown location

"Achoo!" A sneeze was heard from somewhere. "I didn't expects that I can sneeze in here." A woman was talking to herself when she suddenly sneeze.

'Well it could be possible that someone talks behind you.' She heard another voice talking in her head.

"Maybe. Anyway, let's go look around." She said to the voice.

Back to the group

"Back to the conversation, we're still trying to decide when we should hold our battle. In his part, he want to refine his swordsmanship just in case he gotten rusty. Mine though, I just want to battle him again." Musashi said changing back the conversation.

"Could you just fight tomorrow?" Mei asked which Ritsuka replied that the nurse ordered him to get some rest so he could not fight for some times.

"How about during the class then?" Kiana suggested to them. "This is a private fight. We don't want the students to know about this." He replied to her.

"Man. This is way too hard." Musashi said before sighing. "If we're in Chaldea, we could just fight whenever we want."

"Wait." Sakura suddenly said before turning towards the girls. "When does the students usually don't come to school?" She asked them.

"Hmm?" Bronya was confused by the sudden question before realizing something. "Come to think of it, can't you just fight during school holidays?" She said to them.

"That's right. Students doesn't usually go to school during holiday." Ritsuka said knowing what she meant. "During that time, we could fight without them realizing." 

"Luckily, the holidays starts next week so we don't have to wait any longer." He continued talking with a smile.

Musashi then smiled at the decision. "Next week it is. Now... how should I teach them?" She said as she do not know how she wants to teach them.

Next week

We see Ritsuka who has a katana on his waist facing Musashi who is now in her Servant attire looking at him.

"Now it is time for us to settle our score. I hope that you're ready." Musashi said to him.

He then smiled at her as he chuckled. "Of course I am. It's time for us to break the tie between us to see who is better." He then sweat dropped before looking around him.

"But... why is there many people around us anyway?" We then see many students standing on the side as they wanted to see the battle.