Chapter 1 (Edited)

All Character Belong to Their Respective Maker that is Nasu and Hoyoverse.

Please comment for chapter ideas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a few days since Otto gave Ritsuka an offer to become a teacher at St. Freya academy.

During these few days, Ritsuka had move his stuff from his apartment upon being informed that the school his teaching have dormitory to live in.

He was walking along the road in Soukai City looking around the area with his backpack behind him wearing a black jacket and a grey pants.

"In all my life, I never actually thought that I'll become a teacher in an almost all-girl school." He mused himself.

"Wait, did he actually said where the school is?" Ritsuka said to himself.

He then heard his phone going off and saw Otto name on it. "That's actually a perfect timing. I was about to call him."

"Hey, Otto. Can you tell me where is the school is?" He asked him.

"Where am I? I think I'm somewhere near the square."

"Someone will pick me up that goes by the name Murata Himeko? How do I know who is it?"

"A red hair woman that seems to try and find love. I'll look like a madman!" He screamed making people to look at him weird.

"Seriously, do you have another way to identify her?" He silently shouted.

"If you have a picture then just send it in the first place."

"Looking for me?" He then heard a voice calling for him and saw a red hair woman.

"Forget about it. She already found me no thanks to you." He said hang up the phone.

"I pity the Valkyrie for having a boss like that." He simply said making her to chuckle.

"Don't worry about it. The Overseer's actually a serious man. I think he's just messing with you." She replied back.

"So you're the St. Freya new teacher huh?" She asked. "I admit, I was skeptical when I was told that the Overseer has hire a former mercenary to teaches the student. Except for Welt-san who everybody knew, the other's will doubted your ability as a teacher." She said to him.

"I forgot to introduce myself. Fujimaru Ritsuka, at your service." He said telling her his name.

"Murata Himeko, though you already my name given by your conversation." She said shaking his hand.

"Follow me. I'll take you to the school." Ritsuka then follows Himeko to her car and entering it.

"Hold onto something." She said stepping on the pedal making the car to immediately go fast.

As Himeko drove her car, Ritsuka took this opportunity to look at the city in interest. 'So this is how far humanity in this world had become.' A smile appeared on his face as he felt how advanced humanity have become than they once in the past.

After a while, they have arrived to a beautiful building with people walking around it. Ritsuka looks at the school after getting out of the car. "It actually look amazing than I thought." He said amazed by the view.

"Thanks for the compliment." Himeko said. "Now then, let's go to the principle office to let her know that you're here."

As they were walking to the principle office, gossip had started the moment the student laid eyes on him.