Chapter 4

All Characters Belong To Their Respective Maker. I Do Not Own Any Of These Characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story continued with Kiana is being held by a white-haired girl with same feature like her and has a light grey haired girl who is wearing a nun outfit with chains on their wrist and legs.

She then put Kiana down in order to let her stand up before asking her if she is alright.

"Are you alright?" The white-haired woman asked Kiana who thanked her savior. 

"It's all right. When I suddenly saw you falling out of the sky from afar, it gave me quite a scare too." She said seeing Kiana suddenly appeared out of the sky.

While talking, the grey-haired girl suddenly held her hand outward towards Kiana who was confused by her action. "The price for saving you is 50 gold. Please pay right away." She said wanting Kiana to pay for saving her.

"What!?" She yelled in shocked by the girl who demanded Kiana to pay her. "Wait! Why would I need to pay you!? You didn't even do anything!"

"As a Servant for the woman beside me, her actions are the same as me doing it." She simply said when three figures appeared behind them wearing a black cloak and has a mask covering their face.

"Kallen-san and Ruler, why did you want to escape?" The masked person asked. "Grandfather Arthur, we never had any intentions to escape. I just saw this little girl falling out of the sky, and ran over here to save her. Nothing more." The woman named Kallen said with pure honesty.

"Nonsense!" The other masked person said. "Nothing that you, a traitor to the organisation, could say is credible!" "Don't forget! It was you two who stole the organisation crystal half a year ago!" The one beside them said agreeing with the former.

Both of them silenced themselves when the first figure raised their hand. "Kallen-san, Ruler. If you willing to repent. I could still plead to the Grandmaster on your behalf." They proposed to Kallen and the girl named Ruler.

"It's useless. Father have already made his choice." She solemnly said. "And... the current me has already lost the reason to live quite a while ago. " she said reminiscent about something.

One of the cloak figure then become mad at her and then pulled both Kallen and Ruler chains. "What the hell are you babbling about!? Come with me! We still need you to surrender your status as Ruler Master first!" He angrily said before get kicked by Kiana causing them to be blown away.

"What do you think you are doing to my saviour (who also a pretty lady)!?" She said referring to Kallen. "I might look cute. But when it come to fighting, I am the strongest!" She proudly proclaimed to them.

After proclaiming that, one of the cloak figure suddenly disappeared making Kallen warned Kiana that they are behind her but it was too late as the figure managed to knock Kiana out.

Later that day, Kiana then wakes up only to see her hands being tied up and in some kind of jail.

"You really are impulsive." She then moved her head to see Kallen along with Ruler beside her with their hand being chained onto the jail wall. "Grandfather Arthur is my martial arts teacher; only Servant could defeat him in battle." She said telling Kiana that the person who knocked her up was her teacher.

"But don't worry, I have already explained to him that you and I have only just met today. You could leave this place tomorrow morning." Kallen said saying that Kiana could leave the prison tomorrow.