Chapter 11 (Edited)

I Don't Own Any Of These Characters. All Characters Belongs To Their Respective Creator.

By the way, I need help since it was said that this part of the manga got removed in the newer version. Please give me something that can help me regarding this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Himeko and the others are at the port standing around talking about something.

"It's estimated that we'll arrive at the destination in around four hours, minus the time needed for the arrival of our ship." Fu Hua said causing Himeko to be mad.

"Damn it! It'll cost us time to get there!" Himeko said as she was feeling impatient for the ship to arrive. She then saw Fu Hua looking around the area carefully as if she was looking for something. "Let me guess, that wasn't the only thing that branch told us." She said causing Fu Hua to hesitate for a moment contemplating about something before turning towards her.

"...The Guangzhou branch got a report saying that there's some activities involving the Anti-Entropy. They're investigating the reason for their appearance in here but as of right now, they still haven't got any clue regarding it." She said making Himeko to be shocked by the new information with Kiana turning over to Ritsuka.

"What's Anti-Entropy?" She asked which Ritsuka replied that it is an organisation that uses mech rather than the Valkyrie. Though it is less risky, it is also too expensive to be used in terms of resource.

"If it wasn't for the fact that there's two faction that has different ideology, even the Schicksal will have problem fighting them." Himeko continued where Ritsuka stopped. "But why would they be here right now?" She said thinking for the reason of their appearance.

'Huh? I thought that Himeko will say that most of their staff doesn't know about Moonlit World. Magecraft depends on the Mystery so the more people knows about it, the less powerful the magecraft will be.' Ritsuka thought seeing that the reason for the organisation is less threatening was because for having two faction.

"Could they be after the sword too? But for what?" Himeko continued thinking for the reason before giving up on it. "Either way, we need to hurry up and get the weapon before the Anti-Entropy could lay their hands on it."

"But how? We still need to wait for our ride to arrive so that we could get to the destination." Kiana said reminding her that they need to wait for their boat to arrive before they could go there.

"Maybe I could be in assistance." They heard a voice talking to them and saw the mangaka from before standing behind them. "What's a coincidence for us to meet again. Perhaps it is been fate for us to cross each other path in life." He said as he openly flirted with Himeko which unamused her.

"How long have you been following us?" She asked but does not get any answer before Ritsuka saying that he has been following us after we left the restaurant.

"As a mangaka, I couldn't stand still and miss out involving this whole event! You know, I happen to have a private yacht here and I'll let you guys have it but on the condition that you'll bring me along in your journey."

Himeko immediately grabbed his collar in anger and chastises for not valuing his own like when there are maybe ancient monster under the sea. The mangaka told her that he has been on many expeditions that very life-threatening and said that even if she did not bring him along, he would still be diving under the sea.

"Beside, aren't you guys wasting your precious time for just telling me off?" He said causing Himeko to stop for a moment before reluctantly release him from her grip.