Chapter 16

I Don't Own Any Of These Characters. All Characters Belongs To Their Respective Creator.

—————————————————————————————————————————

"I see." She summoned a dark horse from the ground beside her before climbed on top of it. "I will accept your determination to help her."

She aimed her sword towards Ritsuka. "My True Name is Ji Xuanyuan, the Yellow Emperor! I hereby regard you as a warrior for your resolve!" She proclaimed her name to her. "State your name, human!"

Two sheath appeared on her left hip as Ritsuka sheathed one of her sword into one. "My name is Ryougi Ritsuka, the Lord of the Winter!" She exclaimed doing the same thing as her.

They went silent for a moment before Xuanyuan rapidly approached her. "Hah!" She immediately slashed her weapon at her leaving a trail of frost behind her attack.

Ritsuka then blocked the attack before countering it with a wide slash across her opponent. This however, does not affect Xuanyuan as she quickly commanded her horse to move out of the range.

"Too slow!" She said before commanding her horse to move faster in order to gain more power for her attack.

While the battle around them got damaged by Xuanyuan attack due to the ability of her sword, Ritsuka had not made any attempt to attack, much less moving from her spot as she continued blocking her attack while destroying any projectiles coming on her direction.

'Something's wrong.' Xuanyuan thought seeing that her opponent did not attempt to attack her like the first time. 'Why is she not attacking me? Is she waiting for me to be tired up so that she could find an opening?'

Even though she is thinking about this, she immediately discarded the thought as it is impossible for someone to handle many attack without being tired out unless the person is used to.

'If it was another Servant I understand, but she is from the Age of Man. Even with a boost from Honkai energy, it is difficult to prolong the fight without tiring yourself.'

As she attempted to attack her once again, Ritsuka immediately drawn her second sword up out before rapidly approached her before thrusting herself forward.

'Fast!' She managed to dodge the thrust but barely as blood started to drip out of her horse as it could not dodge the attack completely.

"Sorry for being defensive." She said before her eyes become more focused as she raised her right arm above her and her left arm in front of her. "Let me pay you back by taking the offence." 

After she said that, she immediately lunged forward towards her placing both of her sword to the side before performing a wide slash leaving behind an icy blue trail behind.

Xuanyuan dodged the attack. 'This is it. The moment she stopped, I'll take the opportunity to land a hit.'

When she thought about it, Ritsuka immediately performed the same attack even faster by using the momentum that she gained from her previous attack catching Xuanyuan off guard as she received the damage.

"Fall back!" She commanded her horse to retreat as she tried to assess the current situation when she immediately blocked an attack from Ritsuka.

"Heh. What's wrong? Is it too fast for you?" She let out a smirk before jumped back and dashes around the field leaving the cautious Xuanyuan behind as she immediately ordered her mount to do the same thing.

In the Hyperion, we see Theresa looking at a device as she was monitoring the sensor screen in case of any attack.

"Aunt Theresa, how is the evacuation in the city?" She turned around and saw Kiana and the others had returned to the ship as they managed to escape with two Anti-Entropy officers.