Abhisha OS- Separation Anxiety

Wkw is tomorrow and one from manisha and ashika will have to go. Abhishek cant even give 1 percent heed to the fact that his Paltu Rani can leave him, she cant! and he wont be able to survive if she goes. So he is not even thinking about "worst case scenario". Lets start

The day before wkw...

The whole day passed where abhishek and manisha avoided sitting alone. It was as if something was stuck within their system and they didnt want to talk about it and didn't even wanted to mention it to themselves. It was as if they were running away from the reality of their feeling and emotions.
At one hand where abhishek was sure that manisha will be saved but he didn't know why his heart ache by looking at her by thinking what if... he shook his head to let the thought out of his mind. The girl literally gave him a reason to be in this show and be happy give his best otherwise he would have given up by now.
She was his sanity throughout. She is his happiness, his calm within the storm. He have wished and prayed that she will be standing beside him in finale and he do not want anything less then that. She was important.
Makers and the contestant did bad to her, to him. Abhishek sighed saying to himself "to us" he modded and got up to go towards the washroom area.

On the other hand manisha was showing that she was confident but she wasn't really she feared the other way around of the result and the thought of her leaving him was killing her. How will be survive, who will look after him? These people do not even have slight bit of humanity to even ask food to somebody how will he be fine.
She placed her hand on her heart and calmed herself down.

Alot was unsaid- this was another problem both thought.

Abhishek entered the washroom area and saw

Manisha folding her clothes and packing stuff to send back to confession room. He felt his breath got caught. And he sat on green couch in bathroom and was looking at manish doing her packing. and honestly his heart beat was so damn fast he couldn't comprehend why was it. why was he scared he knew manisha wont go but still he didn't know why he was feeling so low.

Manisha looked back and saw him but she stopped when she saw him looking at her with kind of watery eyes

Manisha: kia dekh raha hai?

Abhishek came out of his reviere and saw her: what? ahhhmmmm I what? I wasn't looking at you or anything . woh I was you know

Manisha looked down and said: pagla gya hai?

and he couldn't stop more and said : tujhy packing karta dekh raha tha. Ku kar rahi hai saman akhata rakh le . TU NI JA RAHI

He said with so much intensity that Manisha looked at him and he was again stuck at her face

Kina chir tainu dil ch luka ke rakheya
Kite wakh na ho jaavi maithon tu

Manisha: over confident ni hona re babuuu isliye packing kar rahy hain.

Abhishek got up and went towards her and she was coming towards the other side and both stopped when they both came in proximity. His heart rate was fast, she avoided his gaze on her

Tainu saahan di ladi ch main piro ke rakheya
Kite saahan ton na ho javi tu door

Manisha: abhishek woh

She knew she had to say something today what if she wont get the opportunity.

Abhishek knew if he would stay he would do something which shouldnt be done in front of cameras so he left: chal na khana ka laity hain

Dinning area:

Abhishek was sitting on the table and manisha placed the plate in front of her (his eyes again got a bit watery so he looked here and there)