Abhisha Os: unsaid emotions

After this will shift to them being together in outside world.

We all know and have seen how ill has abhishek gotten and only manisha is looking after him.

Lets start with last night when she comes to him and gives him medicines. Abhishek falls short of words to react his eyes stuck at her face.
Manisha: tu phir bhool gaya na? Dawai ni khaye ga toh trophy iss halat mai uthaye ga?

A small smiled appeared on his face. What matters to him is his family considering him a winner and manisha already did.

Batein teriiiii
Jeenaaa dushwar karein
Teri yeh adaaaa janiyaaa

Their hands touched

Tujhay na pataaaa janiyeee

Their eyes met and both looked away

Hai kaisaaa nashaaa janiyeee

Manisha broke the feeling: ab le le dawai
She gave him two tablets and he took it but before eating he forward his arms for her to hug him. She argued for him to eat the medicine first but he shook his head and got stubborn. Manisha gave in and hugged him. This was his peace and comfort, her in his arms.

Meray dil py vaar karein

Manisha gets up: good night abhishek

Abhishek smiled: good night babu

Manisha didn't looked back and went to sleep.

Next morning abhishek was again down with fever. Manisha went to him and checked him and he was way hotter , his body was burning.
She got panicked: kia hogya re? Tu toh aur garam horaha hai..

Abhishek in hazy voice: mujsy ni horaha hai. Tu pareshan mat ho hojao ga theek.

Manisha: chup kar tu. Mai pareshan ni hongi toh kaun hoga?

She took off her ring and started to massage his back.

Abhishek; rehnay dai thak jaye gi tu
Manisha: bakwas karlai tu band

For an hour she massaged his back
Then she shifted to his head
Then she massaged his arms.

Abhishek was not fully conscious to react but what would have happened if she wasnt there. Her concern, care for him was beyond words and expressions. He wanted to thank her but words was not forming.

He raised his hand a bit and manisha held his hand: tu aram karly abhishek mai yahi hoon
Kuch nahi hoga.

Abhishek nodded. More then him she was tensed. Her focus wasnt on game at all now not on entertaining. She just wanted to make sure that he is fine.

Manisha thought about home remedy oil: abhishek tu 5 minute thehar hum abhi atay hain.

Abhishek: hmmm
His eyes were heavy

She went and made her home remedy for body ache. She came back with oil

She sat beside abhishek and thought for a while.

Abhishek felt her presence and opened his eyes a bit: kia howa ?

Manisha looked nervous

Elvish was going from there

Manisha: elvish ki yahan akay abhishek ko oil laga daein gy body par?

Elvish: na mai ready hojao na phir ghanty doo ghanty tak lagata hoon

Abhishek looked from elvish to manisha

Manisha: par usko kafi dard horaha hai.

Elvish: ata hoon na mai zara naha kar
And he went.