Abhisha OS- Always Protecting her

Lets see why does abhisheks senses go alert when manisha comes in revealing clothes. We all know abhishek is a bit careful when she wears short dresses.

He doesnt show but the care remain intact.

DAY of TTF task after abhishek won..

Abhishek was sitting with pooja and avinash when he saw elvish making a pervert comment from the bathroom area.

Elvish: iskooo toh basss dekhana hi dekhana hai

Elvish to abhishek: waisay mast hai
Abhishek was oblivious to the fact: Kaun?
Elvish: tera chori mast hai
Abhishek: kaun manisha?
Elvish: hor kon

Abhishek didn't liked it and he didn't knew why but he was not liking these comments. Though elvish was a friend but there has to be a limit but in-front of these 100 cameras he cannot react. And what would he say when someone ask why does it affect him? Even he does not know the answer. Abhishek rolled his eyes as he knew what he can do was talk to his person

Abhishek to elvish: kia bol raha hai yaar (he was not getting the context)
Elvish was still sharing some jokes with jiya looking back at abhishek.

suddenly something hit abhishek and in his mind "no fucking way"

Abhishek stood up going towards the bathroom area but stopped in tracks when manisha came from the door.
she was dressed in way shorter one piece that also black in color.
Abhishek was too slow to react or he might have lost his senses as the dress she was wearing wasn't just short it was revealing way too much. her stomach fully was exposed, curves of her body evidently felt and visible. She was short but the dress looked extremely sexy on her. though too hot to handle but suddenly elvish remarks came to his mind and suddenly abhisheks face got heated up with anger in his mind as every male of the house will now walk around seeing his girl like this.

Manisha looked straight towards abhishek: bata naaa achay ni lag rahein kia?

She moved ahead and faltered a bit while instant abhishek held her by her arms. both shared an eyelock

"teray Naam ky harf ki tasbeeh ko saanso ky galay ga haar kia"

Manisha straightened herself up and walked past him: elvish ji se jad se ya avinash se poch ky atay hain tu toh jawab na daita

Abhishek turned to look at her and saw the dress was even backless.
Abhishek to himself "good day to choose this paltu rani"

Elvish came to abhishek: yeh aisay rehnay wali hai aj? (And laughed)
Abhishek hated every single one today. males be males only.
but first thing first.

Abhishek to elvish: tu mat dekh!!!

Manisha was in kitchen she has now tied up her hair in a bun and was kneeding the dough.

Abhishek in mind "kneeding the dough like that, yeh ladki pagal hai"

Elvish was sitting on front sofa and giving his pervert remarks towards kitchen. it wasn't unnoticed by abhishek. and now his blood was boiling. given abhishek a choice woh aisay logo ko manisha ky pass tak na anay dy forget them to look at her like this.

Elvish: kaha tha kia piece hai achi dikh rahi hai na mast hai na aisay karti hai phir sunti hai.
Abhishek calmed himself down
Abhishek: achi dikh rahi hai. par yeh mast Kia hota hai?
Elvish: mast matlb
Abhishek was losing it: don't explain. mujy pata hai iska matlb. but wahan usky Liye yeh words ni mast ni hai woh..teray Liye manisha rani hai woh okay. I hope mai clear Hoon.
Elvish was startled a bit and confused: kuch galat keh dia bhai?

Elvish placed his hand on abhishek shoulder calming abhishk down.
Abhishek: I won't tolerate mast hai. Kia bakwas hai yaar yeh.

Abhishek got up and went near kitchen counter. Manisha saw him and abhishek also kept looking at her. she was over powering his senses. he needed to protect her from all of these stupid people.

"Dunia bhuli aur sirf tujhay
haan sirf tujhay hi pyar kia"

Manisha: kuch chai tujhay?
Abhishek took off his black jacket and came towards manisha and covered her with his jacket.
Manisha looked at abhishek not understanding
Abhishek: keep it over you like this only. please come to washroom urgently.

with this he straight went to the washroom.

Manisha to jiya: isko kia howa?
Jiya: jakay poch Le Bai...

Manisha went to washroom and abhishek was standing in the corner.

Manisha: haan?
Abhishek: zada lamba ni hogya yeh? isay bhi koi chota tha toh woh pehn laiti sp
Manisha: kia kharabi hai ismy? Maine tujhse pochnay ana tha but tu pooja di avinash ky sath betha tha dehan ni Kar raha
Abhishek sighed
Abhishek: BAAT Kar raha Hoon kisi se bhi. do you think I would agree for this woh bhi iss Ghar mai Jahan kafi type log Hain?
Manisha was not understanding a bit and was utterly stunned: kyun kia howa? kuch kaha kisi NY?
Abhishek: not the point manisha. point is change it. and behas Karni hai toh char ghanty behas Karo magar badalna still paray ga.

Manisha was just stunned: kharabi kia hai ismy Maine itni mushkil se press kia hai
Abhishek: iss type ki cheezein Yahan ni. with you BAAT karo na karo I want to keep you safe...

Manisha was now just irritated she huffed and moved ahead and slipped back in abhisheks arms the jacket got off her shoulder. and abhisheks arms were around her waist. he could feel her skin.

"Teri Nazar NY yeh kia kardia
mujhse hi mujhko judaa kardia"

Abhishej saw her beautiful face, she was angelic. he couldn't stop himself and moved his face closer to hers in the same position. Manisha was lost in his face as well. Abhishek smiled a bit

"dil kehta hai kasam se
ke thoda thoda pyar howa tumse"

Elvish voice broke their trance and he made her stand up.

Abhishek: please change because tujhy acha lagta hoga ky koi tujhy mast ya kuch bolay ya Yahan ky larky tujhy tarein par mujhy ni acha lagta. I need to make sure you are safe.
Manisha looked down and nodded. she went to bathroom for a change while abhishek recalled what just happened.

his feelings were way too strong for her.

"Ke zada bhi hoga
Tumhi se"