Abhisha Os: Culpa Mia 19

Hi guys...
You guys have really hurted me since along time.
Anyhow this story was always planned like this. Ap log parhty ni hain and judge pehlay karty hn. Magar kisi ko itna hurt ni karna chaiye.

*ap logo mai se koi bhi agar ni parhay ga toh no issues mai still likhu gi as i am writing for myself and want to have abhisha married in parallel universe.

This ff is gonna be dramatic hence read on your own expense.

Manisha gets up with a sudden jerk and saw that everyone was around her bed.
Manisha frantically calls: abhishek wo aunty keh rahi thi
Abhishek came towards her and tries to calm her down but Manisha was crying non stop and got off from the bed "noori kaha hai meri beti kaha hai? Wo aunty bol rahi thi"
Dimple aunty: beta kia hogya shant hoja teray sar py chot aai hai..
Ruchika was holding noori and Manisha saw her she bend at noori's level and ask: babu mummy bolo na?
Everyone was shocked, abhishek heart was racing and he exchanged looks with nishchay who asked him what happened and abhishek shook his head. Even chitranshi was present in the room and smirking.
Noori didn't said anything and touched manisha's cheek.
Manisha wiped her tears: acha theek hai mummy ni bolna toh papa boldoo
Abhishek: Manisha sun na
Manisha cupped noori's face: dada dadi, baray papa bari maa kuch toh bolo na betaaa..
Noori didn't respond to anything but wiped manissh's tears
Manisha: koi awaz nikaldoo, kuch bolo ky mummy mujhy chocolate chaiye, biscuit chaiye kuch toh boloooo..
She sobbed "yeh kuch ku ni boltiiii" and abhishek took hold of Manisha making her stand. He told prerna to take kids out of the room. Prerna di and harsh jiju took both asher and noori out.

Abhishek: Manisha meri baat sun (he tried to cup her face when she threw his hands away going to dimple aunty)
Manisha: mummy kia yeh sach hai ky meri noori bol ni sakti?
Dimple aunty felt miserable seeing manisha's state
Manisha to nishchay: bhaiya ap btao na apny hamesha mera sath dia hai. Ye sb mujse chupa rahy hain.
Nishchay held Manisha's shoulder: Manisha tujhy yeh kisnya kaha bacha? Aisa ni hai bilkul bhi mummy ny btaya toh ky kabhi kabhi bachay late bolty hain.

Abhishek was literal nervous and scared looking at Manisha.

Manisha to Ruchika: bhabi ap btao na. who aunty jhoot bol rahi thi na? (she touched her head which was aching)
Ruchika: Manisha tu khud ko sambhal aisa kuch ni hai.
Manisha went to abhishek: phir unn aunty ny ku bola aisa ky mai aur noori teray py bojh hain aur noori kabhi bol nip aye gi ky accident mai usny apni awaz kho dii thi aur..
She shook her head

Abhishek made a fist of his hand: Manisha aisa kisny kaha? Tujhe babu kuch galat fehmi howi hogi aisa kuch
Manisha looked at chitranshi: yeh bhi toh thi wahan par
Manisha went to chitranshi: tum bolo na chitranshi tumse hi toh keh rahi thi wo aunty.

Ruchika threw an angry glare at chitranshi and dimple aunty made a straight face.

Chitranshi: haan Manisha mai thi wahan (she said looking down)
Manisha shook her head: aisaaa ni hosaktaaaaaa

She moved back and faltered and abhishek held her back to support her, Manisha broke down on the floor sobbing and was repeating only one thing: yeh ni hosaktaaaa aisa nii hosaktaaaa...
Abhishek sat on the floor and engulfed her crying himself: Manisha khudko sambhaall

Ruchika took chitranshi out of the room.

Manisha held abhishek's collar and vigorously shook it: AISA KAISAY HOSAKTA HAI ABHISHEKWAAA? Yeh kaun decide kartaaa hai? (she cried out loud, she felt totally broken) humari noori kaisay nahin bolskti? Kaisay hogyaaa abhishek aisaaa.. kaisay? Kaun decide kar raha hai yeh sb? Kaun likh raha hai aisa sb? Hum dono ki noori ky sath itna galat kaisay hosakt hai.

Abhishek felt broken himself and recalled the time when he got to know about it. He feared this day but it had to come. She was her mother she has every right to know but not today and not like this.