Abhisha Os: Culpa Mia 20

So culpa mia reached at chapter 20.
Thanks for reading
Thanks for bashing
And thanks for tolerating.
Stay happy

Abhishek and Manisha came down hurriedly and same time nishcay and Ruchika also came running along with dimple aunty and vinay uncle.
Here chitranshi was on the floor shrieking in pain holding her toes.
Abhishek ran towards her and Manisha stood beside. Abhishek asked to chitranshi "kia howa tujhy? Tu gir kaisay gayi?" chitranshi cried in pain "pata nahi abhishek kaisay pao slip hogya" she held his hand and camera focused on manisha's face who saw her holding abhishek's hand.
Nishchay also went to chitranshi and both abhishek and nischay made her stand. Ruchika went to Manisha and stood beside her "aray chitranshi tum kia har wakt girti rehti ho? Sambhal ky ku ni chalti? Kitni giri howi ho tum (this she said under breath)
Nishchay heard her and eyed her whereas dimple aunty with staright face " tumhay kitni baar kaha hai koi cheez chaiye ho toh bta dia karo mehmaan ho hum madad kardein gy"
Manisha came towards chitranshi and said "aoo mai tumhy tumharay kamray tk chordu"
Abhishek smiled at his Manisha. Chitranshi noticed manisha's neck which was all covered with abhishek's marks and made a fist of her hand.
Manisha was about to hold chitranshi hand when chitranshi held abhishek's arms tightly "abhishekkkkkk bohat dard horaha hai"
Abhishek: haan haan okay okay mai lejata hoon. (abhishek gestured Manisha) main lejao ga tu rest kar.
Manisha felt a bit weird looking at chitranshi behavior.
Chitranshi put her arm around abhishek's neck and limped walking beside him and abhishek supported her, she looked back at Manisha and recalled her going towards abhisha room and seeing Manisha hugging abhishek from the back and chitranshi couldn't tolerate this hence scripted this drama. Chitranshi in her mind (itni jaldi main haar ni manooo gi manishaaa.. tumhy meray abhishek ky kareeb ni anay du gi mai. Ab mujhy jaldi hi kuch karna hogaaa warna pani sar kyu par se guzar jaye ga)

Here Manisha was still standing when Ruchika came towards Manisha: mani wo teri
Ruchika gestured manisha towards her neck.
Manisha who couldn't understand suddenly realized what Ruchika was hinting too and Manisha looked down and her cheek turned beetroot red: wo bhabi wo yeh actually.. wo machar
Manisha tried to come up with excuses and Ruchika smiled: kahin uss machar ki height 6.3 toh ni?
Manisha hided her face in her palms.
Ruchika: ya uska naam abhishek malhan toh ni?
Ruchika nudged manisha's shoulder playfully
Manisha: kia bhabi ap bhi naaa..
Manisha looked up at Ruchika and bit her lip: waisay bhabi bura na manein toh
Ruchika got confused: kia?
Manisha signaled towards her neck: apky room mai bhi lagta hai machar hai koi
Ruchika was stunned and covered her neck with her hairs.
Both Manisha and Ruchika went running towards their room being shy.

Next morning:

Abhishek was sleeping when manisha came out of washroom drying her hair. She was wearing a maroon suit.
She came and stood in front of the dressing table applied her sindoor and wore her mangalsutra.
Manisha was drying her hair near the window when few sprinkle feel on abhishek face and he stirred opening his eyes.
Abhishek saw the most beautiful view in front of him.

"Jhatak kar zulf
Jab tum tauliye se
Baarishein aazad karti ho
Acha lagta hai"

Abhishek smiled and inhaled freshness of her scent thinking "wow what a morning"

Manisha was about to go when he held her wrist and pulled her towards him and she fell straight into his lap. Her back pressed against his front and his arms engulfing her waist and his nose nuzzling her freshly scented neck

Manisha felt butterflies : tu kab uthaaa? Aur chor humay...
Abhishek nuzzled more into her ears and neck making her wriggle more in his arms.
Manisha: abhishekwaaa sun naaa chor na kia kar raha hai subah subah..
abhishek: hmmmm.. apni haggu ko pyar. Tujhy problem hai?
Manisha: mujjy noori ko bhi dekhna hai aur phir neechay jana hai.
She tried to get out of his hold but no use he is stronger.