Abhisha Os: knock at the door

Since abhishek got well and was discharged from the hospital, his family stayed for a little while and departed after few days with abhishek. But little did abhishek knew that he was leaving behind a part of his heart whom he was not fully aware about. Both abhishek and Manisha got busy their lives later on.
The series of such events happened that Manisha stepped back from abhisha. Whereas abhishek was completely oblivious. They tried to keep their bond away from limelight and from evil eyes.
Hardly words were exchanged between them. The spark had finally ignited but both remain silent. Abhishek wanted closure but his Manisha was no where in picture. WHERE WAS SHE WAS HIS ACTUAL QUESTION. HE WANTED TO DISCUSS A LOT WITH HER BUT SHE WASN'T IN REACH AND IT WAS WORRYSOME AND FRUSTRATING AT THE SAME TIME.

Almost 6 weeks post ott ended both abhishek and Manisha receives a call from elvish inviting them to his success party at a pub. The first person abhishek wanted to call was Manisha and plan stuff out but as usual her number was out of reach. How can her number be out of reach always, thought abhishek.
Abhsihek: kaha hai tu manishaaa
He sighed!

2 days later at manisha's house:

Manisha came out of her washroom after taking shower, her hair tied up in the towel. She was wearing a pinkish purple long kurti. Manisha went to her little temple in house and lit a Diya. She prayed for herself, her peace, her father family and, she opened her eyes and closed again. She prayed for HIM and his well-being.
"Ap toh sb dilo ky raaz jantay hain na, please usko theek rakhna who Jahan bhi ho jaisay bhi ho khush ho"

Suddenly her door bell rang, she looked at the door "itni subah subah kaun agaya"

Manisha went to the door and opened it getting stunned "Tu" she was short of words and reactions.

We see abhishek standing at the door with his charming smile. Manisha couldn't take her eyes off him and her heart fluttering high. Whereas abhishek wanted to express staright to her that his heart was at peace seeing her face.
Manisha: tu yahan kaisay?
Abhishek: good morning mera bacha

Seedhe saadhe saara sauda seedha seedha hona jee
Main ne tu ko pana hai ya tu ne main ko khona jee

he pulled me into his arms and hugged me so tight that for a moment I felt my bone crushing.

Aaaja dil ki kare saude baazi kya narazi
Aa re aa re aare aa..
Abhishek: andaza horaha hai maine kitna miss kia tujhy?
Manisha felt good but broke the hug: haan who sb theek hai magar tu yahan kaisay? Ghar ka address kaisay pata chala?

Abhishek was amused looking at her reaction: thoda sabar karlo Manisha paltu sab pata chal jaye ga... aur tu kia mehmano ko darwazy par hi khara rakhti hai ya andar bhi bulati hai?

Manisha was about to invite him in when abhishek pushed her aside:yaad aya mai mehman thori na hoon?

He entered her home and looked around, the décor and setting explained her "modern art" "antic"

Manisha: abhishek sach bta na

She came to him.
Abhishek looked at her: theek hai bta du ga pehlay mujhy abhishekwaa keh aek baar.
He requested coming close to her and Manisha became nervous.
Manisha: abhishek kuch bhi keh raha hai tu.
Abhsihek cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead: I missed you chotuuu....
Sudden physical touch was sending thrills down her system. He was always like this why was it suddenly impacting her.

Abhishek backed and mimicked her: bahar jakay na call karo gi toh call uthaaa lana warna ghinaa du gi media ko. Yeh Rishta to hamesha ka hai.. achaaa tu Mumbai ni ayega toh hum delhi aein gy. Hum hamesha sath rahein gy..