Abhisha OS- Eviction

Wkw is happening and ashika manisha are nominated. Abhishek, manisha and elvish have been bashed by salman khan. The time of eviction is near.

Abhishek who was sitting with jiya got up and sat beside his bandi, his manisha.

Manisha looked at him and both smiled a bit. Both their heart racing. He placed his hand on hers and gave a reassurance telling from his eyes "nothing gonna happen you gonna stay"
Manisha sighed and touched his cheeks.
Salman came on the stage and said

"Ab wakt agaya hai ky apko btaya jaye ky kaun iss ghar se beghar horaha hai. Ashikaaa (he paused) ya manisha."

When he said manisha abhishek shook his head.

"Jinko hindustan ki audience ny kum votes daiky nikala hai woh hain.."

Ashika held manisha's hand and manish's other hand was in abhishek's hand. He closed his eyes.

"Ajaoo bachaa bahar ajao"

Abhishek saw salman his heart raced increased.

Ashika: sir mai?

Salman: ni ap ni manisha ap ajaoo

Abhisha closed their eyes As if something broke inside them.

Manisha faked a smile to cover her tears

Salman: safar acha raha apny entertain bhi kia dant bhi khai kafi rishtay bnaye yahan magar ab wakt agaya hai ky ap asli dunia mai asli rishto ky paas ajaein

Manisha could feel the heat on her cheeks, abhishek was not ready at all he felt his heart shrinking.

Manisha stood up her hand still in abhishek's hand

Abhishek to salman: sir please aisa mat karein... yeh (he couldn't complete)
Salman: aray mai kia na karo? Abhishek votes unko kum milein hain nikalna toh hoga hi na..

Manisha looked at abhishek: babu koi baat ni naaa ab tu jeet ky ana naa.. bahar milein gy hum.

Manisha got her hand out of his grip while he came to the tip of his seat: sir please keh deejay kuch

Salman: keh toh diaa, manisha meet everyone and come..

Manisha nodded as she hugged elvish and ashika: ap dono ko apna khyal rakhna hai sath milky khelna hai. Aur manchale ji abhishek ko please sambhal li jaga

Manisha met rest of housemates. She passed abhishek to meet pooja while he held her wrist and pulled her into his arms and hided her

Mai saans bhi lu tujhay chahy binaaaa
Ab hoga na yeh humseeeee
Ke thora thora pyar howa tumse

They could feel eachother heart beat and breathing which wasnt normal. Abhishek had his eyes closed: tu ni ja sakti.. mai kia karoo gaa...

He came out of the hug and cupped her face looking at it, she was crying now. Th height difference, the grip, her face in his hands. All was so perfect

Meri ankho ki duaaaa hai yeh chehra tera
Ab dekhay bin tujhay na guzara ho meraa

Manisha with great difficuty: abhishek pantole (she cried) jeet ky ana hai

Abhishek: please..

Manisha saw everyone was look at them so she backed: chal na sbko bye bolkar nikalty hain na hum... ap sb apna khyal rakhi jaga kahi suni maaf..

She walked out of the door while abhishek was still holding her hand it was as if his beautiful dream was broken into million pieces.

Abhishek: manishaa kuch hai jo mujhy bolna hai..

She didn't heard him and was busy in talking to manchale and ashika about food

Manisha: isko khana sahi de daina tum log...

Abhishek thought what was this girl "jatay jatay bhi ikso meray khanay ki pari hai"

Abhishek tightened his grip on her hand : manisha please sun

Manisha: kia hai babu?

A tear skipped through both their eyed.

Manisha: tu khyal rakhy ga na apna

Abhishek shook his head

Manisha: jeetna hai okay mai bahar intezar karo gi...

Be wiped his tears: mai kia khelo ga teray begair. Meray liye toh aisa hai jaisay mera kuch bht keemti ja raha hai..

Manisha: bola tha na babu kadar tab aye gi jab mai ni hongi...
She tried to move but abhishek wasn't letting her
Abhishek: tu nahi ja sakti please...

Manisha placed her hand on his heart: bahar baat karein gy na...

She went near the exit gate with ashika and elvish.

Abhishek stood in the middle of the ground. He was crying now and he gave a damn what a mockery he was making out of him but he was crying now. She was his sanity his happiness she was his family in this hell. He didn't even cried this much when he came leaving his family to this house. The amount of pain he is feeling now. All he wants is her to stay or him to leave with her. He couldn't form words.

Manisha one last time looked at abhishek anf burst out crying as well. She was about to go out and abhishek heart broke into million pieces.

When

Salman came back on screen and said: Acha guys sunein mai toh btana bhool hi gaya aj koi elimination ni hai. Which means abhishek apki manisha is safe...

All of them were shocked... rest of them came back inside. While elvish and ashika hugged manisha.. she looked towards abhishek who still stood in the middle of the ground not moving not reacting.

Elvish: ab toh khush hojao
He also went inside while patting abhisheks shoulder.

Manisha and abhishek bad their eyes stuck at each other and very slowly they stepped near and when they were just inches apart.
He hugged her and she hided her face in his strong arms. Both felt at peace now. Last 15 minutes were like a hell for them. And they didn't knew why!!!!

Ke zada bhi hogaaaa tumhi see
Ke thora thora pyar howa tumse