Abhisha os: Culpa Mia 4

Scene starts from Manisha going into the changing room and she closed the door behind. Some pervert guys were standing nearby and thought of locking up Manisha. So they just locked her from outside and stood nearby making fun of her.
Guy 1: ab ayega iska mu bola bhai dekhna isko bachanay bohat telepathy hain
Guy 2: I was looking in the pool isko aisay protect karta hai ab dekhtay hain kaisay protect karta hai.
Manisha overheard some guys laughing outside and she didn't even change uptil now. She came near the door and tried to open but it was locked. Manisha got scared and tried to push open the door but it was not opening.

The guys outside were making fun.
Guy 3: abhishek ki behnaaa darwaza ni khulnay walaaaa..
Guy 1: maza ni araha... lets switch on the steam... she is already a hot mess aur hot hojaye gi..
They turned on the steam button from outside. Now it was even harder for Manisha to breathe inside the room. She breathed with great difficulty calling out to "abhsihek" she gulped down as it was hard for her to even shout. Her little hands banging on the door.
Manisha: abhishekkkkkk....

Here nishcay came towards abhishek was drying himself: abbu where is Manisha?
Abhishek smiled: change karnay gayi hai.
Nishchay: kafi time ni hogya?
Abhsihek: change kara gi, phir makeup karay git oh over all 40 minutes toh lagein gy hi.
Nischay was amused: matlab tera ab life long yeh chalnay wala hai? (he nudged abhishek and he avoided his gaze)
Abhsihek touching the back of his neck: sord off!!!!
He bit his lips...
Abhishek suddenly felt a tug at his heart as if someone was calling his name, he felt uneasy.

Here Manisha cried her heart out calling his name: please kholo humay ghutan hoti hai
Abhishek moved towards the changing room and looked around: ab taka ai ku nahi yeh?
Nishchay was also there.
Abhishek called her but her phone wasn't answered now he was worried he moved near the changing room and saw few guys standing and smirking near the changing room door.
He eyed him and the guys tried to hide their smirk.
Abhishek called out: manishaaaaaaaaa
He knew something was off. Abhishek went near the door and banged: manishaaa kitnaa time lagay ga.
Manisha heard his voice and coughed and that was it for abhishek: Manisha I am pushing the door open
He with full force pushed the door and it opened and Manisha fell on him in distorted stated. He felt his breath getting stuck as she coughed.
Nishchay came towards them and rubbed manisha's back: bro are you fine?
Manisha coughed and nodded her eyes were watery.
Abhishek: kaisay howa yeh? Mujhay achanak laga ky kuch toh howa and mai yahan aya?
Manisha placed her head over his muscular shoulder: kisi ne humay band kardiaaa (the only thing she could say)

The guys at the corner were laughing and abhishek glared at them. Trust me if stares could kill the guys would have been dead by now.
Nishchay: what non sense is this guys yeh koi Mazak ni hai. what did you do?

Guy 1: what did we do? Ab yeh jahil ko room istamal ni karna ata toh hum kia karein?
Abhishek very carefully handed Manisha to nishchay, Manisha had opened her eyes by now.
He straight went to the guy who said so and punched his face breaking his jaw: DOBARA BOL!
Manisha tried to move ahead but abhishek looked and stared at her: DON'T COME IN BETWEEN.
Nishchay saw his brother side and was stunned and gestured Manisha to not go. He was giving her support.

Abhishek looked at the guys again: WHO DID IT?
Guy 2: DUDE CHILL AB AGAR USAY DELHI KI CHEEZO KA NI PATA TOH HUM KIA KAREIN ITNA HI CONCERN HAI NA TOH SAMBHAL KY RAKH APNI BEHEN KO APNY GHAR MAI. CHUPA KY RAKHOO...

Abhishek remained silent but the line has hit Manisha to the core. She felt her face being covered by tears and more tears. He remained silent again.

Abhishek pushed the guy so hard as he fell on the floor: You miserable piece of SHIT...you're going to be so sorry ky tunay aisa socha kaisay, aur usky baad I will make you all pay for actually pulling that stunt over her, tum logo ki existence is choti hai....