Masters of the Yiga

Deep in the Karusa Valley, in the hideout of the Yiga Clan, a group of very important hostages arrived.

A few weeks earlier...

"A-Astor!" Master Kohga exclaimed in surprise after his door was broken down. "To what do I owe the visit!"

"Seer!" Sooga growled. "What is your business here? You did not schedule a meeting! Why did the guards let you in?"

"There are no guards anymore..." Astor chuckled. "And soon, you'll be gone too."

Sooga drew his blades and took a defensive stance, as did Kohga.

"What do you mean, prophecy man?" Kohga asked.

"You Yiga really are fools, after all," Astor said. "When the plan for Ganon's return failed, you all retreated like cowards and gave up! The Yiga Clan is useless with a pathetic, fat, banana-addicted oaf in charge! Your soldiers worship you, the glorious Master Kohga, more than Ganon himself!"

"I wasn't aware of that!" Kohga exclaimed.

"It is true..." Sooga said.

"Though I will admit, I have abandoned Ganon," Astor confessed. "With this great loss, I have seen that Ganon was a weak master. But the many years of my life in service to him have not been a waste! For I learned powerful dark magic and great skills as a seer! And I now see a new master! One that has both the great powers of darkness that the Calamity did, as well as the intellect to crush Hyrule! It is my belief that Ganon failed due to his, well, lack of a brain."

"Fair enough," Sooga replied. "But why do you turn against us?"

"Because there are new candidates for leadership over this clan!" Astor exclaimed. "I'm not having the glorious Master Kohga ruin things all over again! You two either leave this place, or you are dead men!"

"We can take him," Sooga growled.

"Nah, forget about it," Kohga sighed. "He's right. We are pretty useless. And even if we can take him, he's probably got some cronies hiding somewhere to take us out as backup. Let's scram."

"But master-"

"Forget about it, Sooga!" Kohga yelled. "Maybe, I don't know, maybe the King will let us become Champions?"

Sooga sighed, but complied with Kohga's plans, and exited the room.

Astor smiled, and gestured for somebody behind him to enter the room.

"Welcome, Master Jazak..."

In the present

Link smiled as he took out his Yiga Clan captors.

"So, it seems they underestimated my strength..." Link thought.

It seemed the Yiga Clan members had not realized Link was strong enough to take down the cell bars with his own hands. He successfully managed to escape and take out his captors, but now he had to free everyone else before the rest of the clan caught up him. Luckily, he had managed to track down his sword, but he had yet to find anybody else.

"Hey!" Link yelled as an arrow passed dangerously close to his ear.

A Yiga footsoldier was right above him, firing down on him. Suddenly, two Blademasters stood before the Hero, ready to strike down.

"Damn it!" Link yelled.

Suddenly, bomb arrows were fired down from above, and in one explosion, all of the Blademasters were blasted away. The Footsoldier in the air was no challenge after them.

"Revali?" Link asked, noticing the figure responsible for the bomb arrows.

"Indeed," replied the Rito warrior as he descended to the ground. "Those foolish guards taunted me with the keys to the cell, and I simply manipulated the wind to drag them inside the cell. Those guys are so skinny, they fit right between the bars, with some broken bones I suppose. But either way, I was able to snatch the keys, and since then I've been blowing up Yiga soldiers left and right."