Wind and Water

Revali was on the ground, beaten and battered, but his hope was not lost. It occured to him that trying to tackle the Castle by himself was perhaps not the way, after all.

He pondered for a second if he was needed back at Rito Village, but concluded that his feathered kin were strong enough to defend their home without him.

But then, Revali thought of a brilliant idea. Surely Link was out there somewhere fighting evil. What if he, the great Master Revali, were to intercept Link's battle, and take out Link's enemies for him? Then he would be the victor, and Link would be the support. It was time to turn the tables.

"But where could Link be?" Revali pondered. "He isn't at the Castle, so.... I bet he went to help Mipha! I don't know what it is, but he seems to care more for her than the rest of us, aside from her highness Zelda of course. I can't say I blame him, the Zora Princess is quite a cute one. Link shall not be the savior of Zora's Domain for much longer."

Revali got back up off the ground, blasted a nearby Black Bokoblin with a gust of wind, and took off for the skies.

About an hour later, Revali reached what appeared to be a large sky island situated directly above the Domain of the Zora. He felt a strange feeling as he descended onto the island, as if the gravity of the air around him had changed. 

The Rito warrior scanned his surroundings, and saw the Hylian hero and the Zora Princess facing off against a giant monster of sludge, in the center of the island. Revali gathered that the creature was an Octorok called Mucktorok, and that it produced deadly creations with the sludge.

"Hah!" Revali exclaimed aloud. "The Rito are threatened by a horrible snowstorm covering an entire province, while the Zora are plagued by some sticky sludge? Shows which one is the warrior race."

"Say that again, but this time to the Zora Royal Guard." Mipha said as she turned to face Revali.

"What are you doing here?" Link asked.

"Oh, just thought i'd join you on your pathetic excuse of a date." Revali replied. "I know that is what you are here for, Link. But the Zora Princess and I share a different goal here, to slay this beast and save this land."

Revali's face was smug as he strung three bomb arrows to his Great Eagle Bow, and unleashed a barrage of explosions upon Mucktorok. But the smugness quickly turned to embarrassment when the beast was unscathed.

He looked over to Link and Mipha, and watched as they fought as one being, Mipha using her mastery over water to surround her knight in a bubble of liquid, allowing Link to combine his brute strength with her water to stun Mucktorok.

Then, Link repeatedly slashed the master of Octoroks with the Blade of Evil's Bane, while Mipha unleashed hell upon the creature with the fury of her trident.

The pair repeated this pattern thrice more with beautiful execution, eventually destroying the creature, as Revali continued to stand still in disbelief.

Meanwhile, deep below Death Mountain in the ruins of Lost Gorondia, a horde of Gorons fought with mighty strength against Marbled Gohma, a mythical arachnid covered in malice-infused stone.

Lord Daruk of the gorons thought of his best friend Link as he summoned the true might of fire, and confronted Gohma head on.

At the same time, in a giant Pyramid that had appeared southwest of Gerudo Town, the brave leader of the Gerudo, Chief Urbosa, unleashed lightning strikes upon Queen Gibdo, master of the undead, while Gerudo soldiers torched the stunned creature with fire.

Eventually, it came to a point where the creature seemed very weak, and Urbosa's Fury had broken its shell once more.

Urbosa walked up the head of Queen Gibdo, who lay on the ground, and placed the blade of the Scimitar of the Seven upon its forehead.