Phenomenon

The streets she had never known before were like a battlefield, with people shooting at each other, vehicles engulfed in flames, and wandering around like a ghost amidst the screams. Death was everywhere, and the people falling to the ground covered in blood were spreading terror. Mustafa, hiding behind a wall, watched the soldiers getting out of the armored vehicle in the distance while pointing to Cihan, who was hiding behind him, with a gesture to 'stay still.' When their eyes met for a moment, Mustafa wanted to shout at him, but no sound came out. Ignoring it, Mustafa fired his automatic weapon towards the soldiers at the beginning of the street. The sound of bullets exploding echoed in his ears. When the rapid gunfire merged with the pounding sounds coming from the wooden door of the bungalow, he woke up covered in sweat. Berk's shouts could be heard from outside.

"Nil, sister! Wake up! We did it!"

Rushing out of the room, Nil headed towards the stone house following Berk. Running and feeling dazed, she asked, "What happened? What did we achieve?"

The entire team had gathered in front of the monitor, hugging each other and shouting with joy. There was one name clearly dominating the Turkish agenda: 'Nil.' Social media was buzzing, and hashtags were trending. Nil's videos had made it to the national news bulletins. The discovery of gold after the Denizli earthquake had suddenly drawn attention to Nil's videos.

"On Twitter, the hashtag #SaveNil is at the top," Hasan joyfully continued. "#WeDontWantAgents #ExposeOurGold #FindNilandMustafa. The entire nation is with us right now."

Yusuf grinned as he looked at his tablet and began speaking. "Soon, the whole world will be with us. We're starting to make headlines in Europe and America!"

Nil carefully examined the news and posts that were being shared. Although everything was going according to her plan, she believed it was too early to celebrate.

"We need to move on to the next stage immediately, or these reactions will diminish and fade away," Nil said.

Nil's composure had caused everyone to regroup and get back to work. This calmness stemmed from her inability to shake off the impact of the nightmare she had witnessed. The next step was live broadcasts, where they would invite journalists as guests and conduct interviews. Nil's plan was to attract the attention of the government and win their support. If she operated under government supervision, she could demonstrate a much stronger stance against the agents.

"Then if these people are also governing the state, who can we trust?" Yusuf asked with his usual skeptical attitude.

"I have no doubt that there are agents within the government, but they only have the power of manipulation. Not everyone in every institution can be an agent, so I trust the plan. Besides, we have already accomplished our primary task of informing the public. From now on, it's either death or victory," Nil responded.

"Alright, let the preparations begin. I'm tweeting about the live broadcast," Hasan said, his eyes fixed on the monitor. "We'll select and invite one journalist through a public vote to participate in the broadcast."

After the preparations were completed, Nil stepped in front of the set and took her seat. Berk initiated the countdown, and the live broadcast began.

"First and foremost, I want to express my condolences to our entire country for the disaster we have experienced. I wish a speedy recovery to the injured and extend my prayers to those who lost their lives. The support and trust you have given me in these difficult times are invaluable. Even though I am facing death right now, as a journalist, pursuing the truth is more precious than anything else. Of course, the significance lies in how many people I can reach with these truths. I have done my best to inform you about the events, but I know there may be things that don't sit well with you or that you are curious about. Therefore, I will conduct this live broadcast with a fellow journalist who will ask questions on your behalf. The person you have chosen through your votes is Ms. Aysu. Now, I invite her to join the broadcast. Welcome, Aysu."