◆ one

maeve and chris have been dating for 7 months so far, the best relationship either of them have been in. they loved each other so much, and everyone was rooting for them.. well everyone exept matt. it was hard  to escape the constant flirting between her and his brother.

he hated the way they looked at each other, with so much love in  their eyes, he hated when ever they said they loved each other, he hated the cringy matching jumper they have together, he hated the pet names they shared, but most of all he hated her.

she was so annoying, so annoyingly beautiful. she doesnt even try to be that beautiful but she is. not only is she pretty but shes funny and caring, loyal. not that matt would ever admit his feelings about her, he liked her more than he would like to admit.

"mae is coming over in an hour" chris said as he put down his phone on the sofa and rose from it.

matt rolled his eyes and chris spotted it. he normally ignored whenever matt was like this but it annoyed him a lot, whenever his girlfriend was being hated by his own brother.

"what do you have against her bro" chris asked

matt froze at the question being thrown at him. he didnt know what to say, he couldnt tell him the truth. "shes a terrible person"

"but she isnt, what did she do to you?" chris replied getting agitated by his brothers opinion.

"shes annoying, boring and not fucking funny" he said non chalantly

nick came into the room and invited himself into the conversation. "shut up matt, luckily your not dating her leave her alone"

nick liked maeve, he also liked josh.. a lot. and he was friends with ava and isabel. he didnt like when matt slagged off his friends.

matt was fine with ava, josh and issy but he had issues with maeve for some reason. he hated being around her but it was inevitable because all seven of them were in the same friend group.

"mae is coming over" chris told nick

"is josh coming over?" he asked

"yeah, they are all coming. theyll be here in an hour."

matt left the room, just hearing about her made him mad. he didnt even like the sound of her.

»»--⍟--««

an hour later:

four knocks came from the front door and nick went across the hall to open it, he found josh waiting alone at the front door. the others were still leaving the car whilst josh ran to the door first.

he was the youngest but his birthday was in a week, so hes having a big birthday at his house. they all agreed to go together.

josh walked into nick and hugged him. nick wasnt a big hugger exept from joshua. he only likes it when he touches him.

ava and maeve came up close behind him and walked into the house. behind them was issy on her phone walking into the side of the wall which made nick and josh laugh.

maeve walked into the living room but only found matt on his phone in there, sitting in silence alone. she rolled her eyes and left immediately. walking into the kitchen next she found mary-lou in there on her i-pad eating carrot sticks.

"hello my love, hows you?" she asked as she paused the show she was watching. mary- lou jumped off the chair and walked over to maeve to hug her. "your hair looks beautiful today"

"thank you so much mary-lou! im good thanks, mom told me to tell you hello from her."

"awh your moms a sweetheart"

"wheres chris, d'you know?" she asked politely

"he went upstairs to change clothes i think, go look! my home is your home feel comfortable to make your self at home."

she left the room and went upstairs to find him. speed walking toward his room she was exited to see her boyfriend. maeve heard laughter from issy downstairs from matt and josh.

"chris?" she said as she opened his door.

"MAEVE!" chris yelled as be saw her open his door. he stopped in his tracks to look at her. she was beautiful, her curls flowed perfectly on her face, fraiming it to perfection. "you look so gorgeous"

her face flushed redish pink whils she listened to him compliment her. she walked up to him and kissed him on the lips.

»»--⍟--««