◆ four

DAILY APPRECIATION FOR Elambz BECAUSE SHES JUST ALL AROUND A GREAT PERSON AND SHE SUPPLIED ME WITH THE CHAT THINGS SO PROPS TO HER. SEND HER YOUR LOVE PLEASE SHES AMAZING!!!
-

Matt clicked on his phone and turned his brightness down, he clicked on Messages and clicked on her name.

i can feel your eyes burning into
the back of my head

go away matthew

stop staring at me then

stop texting me

go to sleep we literally have
school in 30 minutes

night

hope you dont wake up

maeve sighed as she turned off her phone as she looked at the digital clock on her phone

matt clicked off his phone and rose from the floor. he stood up as maeves eyes followed his eyes in the dark room, only being lit by the rising sun through the blinds.

matt walked into the bathroom and took a piss. he fell to the floor and turned on his phone,

one new message from isabel

are you okay i saw you get up?

yeah i needed a piss

right are you okay, i know you and maeve
arnt fond of eachother.

yeah true that

shes annoying and stupid but
shes dating my brother i cant do much
about it tbh. as much as i want her gone from
my life

she isnt that bad matt

no shes not

well were all up now so come back when your
dont bc i need the toilet and maeve
needs to get ready

ill be out now

see ya
read at 08:32

He hadent realised how long he spent in the toilet, he got distracted by playing clashofclans for 45 minutes

He walked back into the living room and greeted everyone.. exept maeve.

Maeve, ava and issy left and went to the bathroom to get ready and put their makeup on.

School started at 9 and it was a 10 minute walk from the house.

They all got ready and left the house together it was a cool morning so they walked even though matt wanted to drive there.

The morning breeze nipped at maeves nose as it turned red, they arrived at the school later than anticipated because nick insisted to go to the shop before to get food.

Chris hugged maeve before leaving, but as he turned to dap matt up before he left, matt was already gone.

"Wheres matt?" chris asked with his hand in the air infront of him, confused of the disappearance of his triplet brother.

"I forgot he was here to be honest, he was so quiet." ava replied

"He was walking behind us all, i kept on looking back but he was just on his phone. Maybe it was too early for him?" issy suggested, she always cared for matt. she hadent known each other long but he appreciated her being there for him and she appreciated him being there for her.

Maeve got instantly bored by the sound of his name and left shouting "bye guys see you later" before entering the building.

Isabel and ava had double english first so they went together and Chris went with Nick to drop him to his lesson. Chris always found a way to get out of a detention if he was late to class.

Everyone he knew stuck up for him whenever he needed it so he was always the last one to go to lesson, especially if he has science..

»»--⍟--««

Matt entered his classroom and everyone looked at him, he wasnt used to having that much attention all at once and to be honest, he didnt like it.

"Sorry im late" he said to his teacher before taking the empty seat in the back, next to the window.

The lesson seemed like hours, or maybe just because he had maths. But he didnt care anyway. He never cared that much about his grades, sure he tried of tests but he normally fell asleep in class. Or he just went to the bathroom for the majority of the lesson.

However instead of sleeping his mind wandered to her. His blood started to boil of how much he pissed her off. Rock, paper scissors was the worst 20 minutes of his life.. which in a game of rock paper scissors shouldn't be that long...

He dreaded choosing 'paper' because even the thought of wrapping his hand around hers made him want to jump in lava.

He didnt know why his brother likes her so much, seeing the fact of what she did.

Him and his brother are so similar, why would they have complete opposite feelings about maeve.

how could someone like her?

»»--⍟--««