[chap 1!!] duchess milana von catpawz

hello! Katdy is back :D

also, I'll try and post every 1-2 days, if I post in 3+ days, means I've been really busy!

mx_cha discord

I only do pov's when there's a PT
_______

For the past 11 days, you've either been camping under the stairs, or taunting Katdy and Backrank, also, you kinda hate them now. But today, today was the day! TODAY WAS THE DAY YOU COULD FINALLY ESCAPE THIS HELL! You rushed over to the last computer and started hacking, Mila was just at the door. "You should tell her!" "Nahh, this'll be an adventure just wait!" STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!! You calmed down, heading towards the door to finally escape. "Let's go!" You both said, rushing towards your base. But halfway of running, you then realized. "Wait- what about the others?" You said, Mila's eyes widened. "WEVEGOTTAGOGETTHEMBEFORETHEYFREEZETODEATH!!" Mila said, running super fast while you were being dragged on the ground, the dirt staining your sleeve as you were dragged across the field over to the facility. You and Mila creeped over to the tubes, god bless you 2 because you could FINALLY free your teammates. "I still have 2 of Katdy's shards, do we wanna use them or..." Mila said, dragging the r, while getting a loud response from Rebel; "OF COURSE WE DONT USE THEM WE SAVE THEM!!" He yelled, footsteps could eventually be heard from the long hallway. "GUYS!! OH MY GOSH, YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT! THOSE MONSTERS FORCED US TO TRY AND KILL YOU!!" Katdy yelled, carrying Backrank. "WELL NO SHIT, LETS JUST GET MOVING!" Backrank screamed, yeeting another shard at the floor. WHEN WILL THESE EVER STO- "AAAAAAAAAA"

You all teleported back to your base, everyone's clothes were in tatters and such. "G-guys... the weird facility people said we have to complete these tasks- or else everyone in this AU is gonna die.." Mila said, falling back to just lay down on the grass, handing you the paper.

1. Kill the tree of "Devil's Thorn"
2. Check your mailbox
3. Go on a cruise.
4. Go back to Bakcrank's palace.

"You have a palace?" Defect said, looking at Backrank with concern. "Yeah, he does!" Katdy proudly beamed. "Well, I heard that there's a tree of thorns in our neighbourhood sewer-" Bobo said, halfway getting slapped by Jard. "Save it for later- we're all gonna die if we don't kill that thing." Jard said, whirring could be heard in the distance. "Everyone! Get on! We're going to the sewer drain!" Rebel said saluting, so many things happening at once..

Once you guys arrived at the street, You immediately hopped down the monster truck and rushed towards the sewer drain, accidentally falling down an open one instead. "Y/N!!" Rebel yelled, hopping down the drain too. Inside, it didn't actually look as bad, there was a small drain at the bottom with a door in front of you. "Maybe we should open the door last.." you mumbled, while Jard immediately crashed into the door, revealing a big thorny plant, it was humongous.

"ARSOONNN!!!" Bobo yelled, throwing a potion at the tree, which set it on fire. "You think the tree is dying?" Defect questioned, while Katdy was shooting the tree with a machine gun. "YAAAARRR-"

- timeskip by rebel and ISimpforRebel making out -

Once the tree was finally defeated, you guys went back to the base to check the mailbox, and a letter sat inside it, you guys opened the letter to find a party invite! "It's from.. the Baron-" You said- getting interrupted by Rebel. "The Baron.." "What's so bad about him? He sounds nice!" Katdy and Bobo said together, snatching the letter. "GUYS ITS TONIGHT!!" Jard gasped. "WELP-" Katdy smashed the shard on the ground, harmlessly TELEPORTING you all to a fancy clothing shop. "NEVER MIND LETS GOOO!!" Defect whisper-shouted, entering the store. Thank god it was a self-pay store, so that means.. no social skills welcome! You picked out this fancy piece of clothing that you really liked, it had a bunch of ruffles and sparkles on it! Mila had a gothy lolita dress on, while Katdy can out with a black tuxedo, it had ruffles on the side of the hips and a bow at the back, but most importantly, IT HAD SHORTS!! WITH POCKETS!! Katdy also wore those high heels for some reason, with one of those fancy bows. Weird fashion sense.

Obviously the boys were tuxedos/suits, while Bobo also wore a frickin wedding dress. "WHY DO YALL HAVE SUCH WEIRD FASHION SENSE" You whisper-shouted while Defect just payed for the clothes. "MEHHH I DUNNOOO" Katdy said, leaning into Mila's arms as she had a some-what confused look.

- timeskip brought to you by the author cringing at every word she writes -

Once you all arrived at the manor, it was VERY BIG, and tall, and you all kinda just waited at the entrance with your fancy clothes, later a guard showed up. "Hey there we're here for the-" Jard was suddenly interrupted by The guard, as a response to him shouting: "THE DUCHESS MILANA VON CATPAWZ!? Please, come in your highness!" The guard escorted you all to the ballroom, a bunch of people were dancing and stuff. "WELP- I'm apparently a highness now!" Mila said, putting her hands on her hips. "I guess-? Whatever, the author sometimes dosent make any sense.."

___________
AND NOW YOURE IN MY WAY 😍🥰😘

GUYS THIS CHAPTER WASSOSOSOSOOSOSOOS CRINGY IM SORRY