[chap 5!!] hope.

gawawawa!!

i fixed my relationship with holy mami

i downloaded animal restaurant

guys help a boy is coming over to my house and i dont like it.

________________________

[RECAP:

basically mila admits she tried to kill the queen. 

RECAP ENDED ]

"Wait. What? Is this a confession? Now? Why?" The king stumbled, Backrank literally banging his head on the table. "Does it matter?" Mila added. "I've enjoyed the circus, but its time to be HONEST. It was so easy, you guys were happy to help me, all I've had to do was play the part of your meek runner for a few weeks.. all while I was preparing the devil's thorn for myself.. then you led me right into the queen's garden so I could finish my job!" "And now, in a few short days.. your queen will waste away to nothing." Mila added (for the second time.) "Mila? This whole time..? ..Why..?" Katdy stuttered, tear forming in her eyes.

"It doesn't matter now! I've already won!" Mila winked, leaning her head on her hand.

"WAIT A SECOND!!" Backrank gasped, putting on his blue gloves and clicking the button on his backpack's side. "DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT JARD CALLED KATDY LAST WEEK!?!?" Backrank said, pointing at Mila as a threat. "What? Why would I care about that right now?" Mila said, raising an eyebrow. "Do you remember how you and Katdy met?" Backrank said with a confused look, Bobo gasping for air. "O-of course I do.. it was- ah, ..you know.." Mila stuttered, looking up. "You're not actually Mila, are you!?" Katdy said, pointing a glass shard at Mila.

"Its you!" Backrank and Katdy said together, "The Duchess Milana von Catpawz!!" Backrank and Katdy said, Backrank calmly said, while Katdy screamed. whispering could be heard, while Mila was dying of laughter. "Okay okay..." Mila said, wiping away tears of laughter.

"Prove it."

"What?" Backrank whispered, tilting his head to the side. "You heard me, this is royal court. You say im the 'Duchess'? Prove it" Mila said, resting her head on the table.

- setting switch -

"This must be it.." Jard mumbled, approaching the door, getting shivers while he was forced to open it.

- setting switch back -

"OH MY GOSH!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!" Bobo gasped, pounding his hand on the table. "Seeing you up close, its so obvious!! WEVE MET BEFORE!!"

"In the castle town, right before the queen was attacked, I thought it was weird that you were all alone! And you were acting so strange.." Bobo said, eyeing her.

 - setting switch -

"OHMYGOSH!!" Defect bursted out, eyeing the gigantic thorny plant, which Mila was trapped inside. "Defect? Jard? Rebel?" Mila said, clutching the plant. "OH MY GOSH!!"

- switch back -

Mila started laughing, then cackling before she stepped onto the table, and put her hands on her hips. "YOU GUYS THINK YOU'RE SMART FOR FINDING ME OUT?" Mila yelled, snapping her fingers, which the floor started emitting a green light. "What is even happening at this poi- WOAAAH!!!" You yelled, a thorny and thick vine shooting up into the air, you reluctantly dodging it. "WHAT THE FUC IS HAPPENING-" Backrank yelled, grabbing Katdy by the arm and running with her. "AAAAAAAAAAA-"

2 minutes later of running, your legs already started wobbling, but that's okay! you got 4th in 800 meter track and field! WE CAN DO THIS!! You started picking up your pace, running over to the balcony and quickly glancing under it. Water. "Y/N YOU COULD REALLY JUST JUUMMPPP!!" Bobo screamed, getting tangled in the thorns. Too later, a ginormous flower already emerged from the lake. "Y/N!! Fashionably late I see.. all the other guests are here! Things are ready to kick off!!" Milana said, sitting inside the carnivorous flower. "GUYS!!" You yelled, steadying yourself on the steep concrete. "Well actually.. not yet.." Milana said, picking her nails. "Excuse me while I change into something more appropriate for this event." Milana said, the flower  closing its mouth with a snap, The Duchess emerged with a longer dress, and high heels, she had the same white tie as Mila, but flowers on each side of her head.

"Y/NNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Defect screamed, trying to escape from the vine's grasp, but no avail :) "WH- LET THEM GO!!" You screamed, pointing at the Duchess, you just shrugged. Both you and Milana glanced to see Backrank yeeting Katdy into the lake, dropping with a huge splash and water noise. "Well-" "Ehhhh-" You and Milana said, glancing at eachother before remembering you guys are enemies. "Why are you doing this?! Cant you just be normal!?" You said, holding onto the balcony railing.

Your eyes started closing, you tried to stop, but your body allowed it, once they fully closed, you blinked them back open, you were lying infront of your computer screen, it was flashing your F/S <favorite show> "W- WAIT WHAT!?" You whispered, clutching onto your hair, and looking around. Your house. same curtains. same living room. "Was that just a dream..?" You whispered, closing your computer, standing up and finishing the dessert beside you. A wave of pain and guilt washed over you. Did you want to stay? Sure, it was fun.. You plopped back down, opening your computer back up, entering your passcode. Same background. Same open tabs. You banged your hand on the keyboard and whined, leaning back into your chair. Would you wanna go back? You slammed your computer closed, turned off all the lights and headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

Was this the end? Was the happiness of fictional characters and fanmade OCS over?

You flopped onto your bed, opening your phone to text your friends. You felt something odd about Discord, but it still looked the same. 1 notification, someone who wanted to friend you? You lazily opened the bar and tapped accept, it was obviously your classmate. Your phone slid out of your hands, 4:34 AM. You screamed into your bedsheets. 'I wanna go back' 'It was fun' you thought washed over you. Your hands feeling the softness of your bedsheets, you accidentally tapped your phone? But who cared? You missed feeling the touch of metal cola cans. 

What you didn't know, when your hand slid across your phone, you tapped onto your discord profile.

"Maybe I could just watch some TikTok..?" You said, looking up and taking your phone. Something odd said about your profile, and you were dying to know. "Whatever, i'll just investigate." You said, scrolling to the bottom of your profile, the note there, it changed. No longer 'much dibs' it changed into K, M, J, D, B, R, B!! You didnt think much of it, thinking it was some prank from your friends at school, they did have your phone yesterday. IT WAS STILL THE SAME DAY YOU WERE SUCKED INTO YOUR COMPUTER TOO!! ONLY 4 HOURS PASSED!??! You glanced back at the initials, not thinking much of it. "Remember the weird glowstick, Y/N? The note said K + B." You giggled to yourself, glancing back at your phone. "Wait. K + B. THE GLOWSTICKS!!" You realized, sitting up from your bed. "Katdy and Mila mentioned those.. K+B.. Katdy and Backrank.."

Another wave of realization sent you stunned. K, M, J, D, B, R, B.. Katdy, Mila, Jard, Defect, Bobo, Rebel, Backrank.. "Nahh, this has got to be some damn hallucinations.." you mumbled, closing you phone and pulling the blanket over you. You couldn't sleep. You had to get back. At least to say bye? You remembered that day at the Piggy carnival.. lovelypity02.. You grabbed your iPad that was laying on your bandside table and opened it up, immediately searching up the username, the avatar looked similar, almost the same. "Ehhh.. they said transfer students from another school are coming.." you felt a bit excited, but it died down after. What are the odds? Are they even real people?? You had a stupid biology presentation too.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

______

guys

atm i dont knowe what im doing

so

move on with the cringe

lets get to the real.

- K