[chap 10!!] I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

my evade screenshots on my laptop.

with my friends ?

heck yeah.

YAYAAYYAYAYAYAYAY I GOT ADDED TO BACKRANKS BOOK YIPPEEEEEE

_________

"MY BABBBBYYYY" Jard yelled, rushing towards you- with some.. sphere with big eyes? "WHAT IS THAT GET IT AWAY FROM ME-" Defect said- clinging to Rebel who just kinda zoned out. "AWWWWWWE-" Loud footsteps could be heard in the distance, you all were still distracted by Jard literally praying to the damn Lookie- or whatever? Mila fucking dragged you and Katdy over to some Ferris wheel. While out of breath. "MILA- WHATISGOINGONJUSTEXPLAIN!!" You burst out, backing over to some stairs- and accidentally falling down. "WO-A-" "Y/N YOU LITTLE-" Katdy said, throwing a shard at you, which teleported you back.

"Alright- you might not remember but.. its Ra-" "GAYBOWFRIENDS!!" Katdy interrupted Mila- why was quietly sulking. "OH- Rainbow Friends!! YEAH-" You said, hearing the loud footsteps again. You all quickly ducked under a box, the Lookie that Mila grabbed- just flying out of her box.

The loud thumps passed- and you all got out of your boxes- rushing over to where the others were. You 3 peeked over from a bush, only to realise Bobo was being chased by a some yellow dinosaur? "FUC-" Bobo screeched- getting violently picked up by the creature, and flying away. The other 4 just came out of their boxes, gazing up at the sky. "Welp- Bobos dead for sure. If he hasn't played Rainbow Friends"

You all went searching for more Lookies. Also occasionally searching for Bobo.

Once you all gathered around the pit, each one of you dropped a Lookie into the wooden arena. Soon enough, another chat bubble appeared infront of your heads. Saying to follow the arrowed path ahead of you. "So is this Google Maps or some shit now?" Rebel violently said, getting followed up with a shrug from Katdy. You all went to some cavern, with 8 mine carts on a track. "WOA- CART RIDE DELIVERY SERVICE !?" You yelled, hopping into one of the carts- physics beating you and you eventually fell to the floor. "Oop there goes gravity-" Defect said, hopping into the cart normally. Once you all eventually got into a cart, a text bubble appeared in front of you.

"Control the carts- follow the lookies!!"

"WELP- this is gonna be fun.." Mila sighed, while Katdy pressed the buttons at max speed, and those 2 rushed outta there.

-timeskip to when they actually get out of this place 😍-

You all rushed out of there as FAST AS YOU COULD. Getting teleported back to Catacombs- wasn't a very good idea. Bobo sighed as he fell face-first into the green goop, getting followed by laughs and wheezes. "Bro- cant we just have ONE NORMAL. day without getting teleported somewhere.." Jard said, gazing away.

"Hmm.. We'll see about that."

____

YOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERRR

I RLLY NEED TO FEED U GUYZ BCUZ I WAS BUSY ON MY YT AND TT THINGS AA-