[chap 8!!] fuckin brooms

AAAAAAAAAAA

SORRY FOR POSTING LATE

I PROMISE I DONT WANT BE LIKE ETERNITY POST AUTHORS IM SOSOSOSOSOS SORRY

I KEEP GETTING FANART TYYYY @CringeDemon 

ANYWAYS,

Y/N KEEP SLIPPING OFF THE FUCKING BROOM

If i hit you w/ a 'wyd'..

Mila

Wyd?

You better not hit me with a 'hey.'

Jard

hey

it better be like.. 

Katdy

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ><

with a bunch of 'i's

or

Bobo

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ^^

with a bunch of 'y's!!

decided to join on the trend

XD

______________

"WHY WONT I FLYYYYYYYY-" You said, gripping the broom tightly. "Maybe that book gave you a curse??" Mila said, inspecting the broom. "Wheres Bobo-" Backrank said, popping out of nowhere. You all were at a field, except Bobo and Katdy, who went to find the 'fly magic' teacher. "You think they could've gotten lost? Backrank said, steadying the broom.

[ hey! lazy author!! ]

< what >

[ include a switch of povs! ]

< bruv no >

[ do it, we're not going to tnt this saturday then ]

< JEEZ OKAY >

= katdy's pov !! =

I was just walking down the hall with Bobo, so many students, they all had matching outfits for some reason. "Hey Bobo?" I spoke up, side eyeing him. "Yeah?" He responded, grabbing my hand, because I was probably walking slower. (🤭) "Why do all the students have matching outfit-" "BECAUSE THOSE ARE UNIFORMS" Bobo whisper-shouted, getting a stutter as my response to him.

[ backstory time !! ]

I looked over at the high view, the sunset was amazing, and ___ took me out to see it, her pink hair flowing in the wind. "Hey Katdy? I'm gonna go downstairs, just to see if they're okay with us, being up here." ___ said, opening the metal door and plodding downstairs. Everything probably didn't matter right now, all I had to do was admire the sunset. Glass shattering could be heard, and I peered down the ledge, crouching down just in case I almost fall.

"Felicia?" I called, down, waiting for her response. All I got in return was someone clomping up the stairs. "Katdy! Sorry- I accidentally fell into the glass window- but it's okay!" Felicia said, holding a shiny lime coloured crystal shard.. or I think. "What's that?" I asked, shifting my position to face her.

She approached me with the shard and waved it in front of my vision, getting a good look at it. "You want? Keep it!" She said, taking my hand and placing the shard inside it.

She grabbed my hand, swinging me over the edge as I fell, more, and more closer to the pavement. Silence pierced my ears, only hearing screaming, yelling, and even sirens? I accidentally dropped the shard onto my neck, scrambling to get it back, but it forcefully landed onto the ground, sliding through the pavement like it was some game glitch.

I hit the ground forcefully, seeing blood on my corset as I smudged it onto my hand. "..b..l..d.." I managed to stutter out, coughing as I kneeled down, this was the end. I saw something on the ground, it was shining, like it was wanting me to pick it up. And me with my dumb habits, I obviously reached for it, actually ended up failing because I can't move.

I heard police sirens, my vision getting blurrier and blurrier.

I finally managed to snatch it, accidentally dropping it, it sliding through the ground, like the shard itself. ".." I tried to say something, slowly moving my hand towards the crack in the pavement as I started to close my eyes, blood was everywhere, in front of me, on my boots..

Once I could finally fell the little dip, my vision immediately brightening up, I hit my hand against it, immediately getting pulled into it, I could feel strength in my body, I looked at myself, the shard was still in my hand? It's like I was destined to do this. I look around, nothing more and more objects flying around.

"PINK!!" I immediately gasped, snatching the pink box that was floating beside me. I opened it, a bunch of assorted crystals and shards, nicely placed inside the box. I forcefully grabbed the paper, holding it to read it.

"These make portals... use them carefully? Okay!" I screamed, shoving the paper back in the shard-box and closing it. I immediately got teleported to some carnival tent, big bouncy balls laced everywhere. I saw a brown-hairs girl, with cat ears?

I got up, brushing my clothes down, nice and clean!! I searched around, realizing this is the game that me and my friends used to play. "Piggy!?" I whispered, glancing around. I was SO GOOD at this chapter, I beat it 6 times. I walked over to the cat-eared girl, after talking for some time, turns out her name was Mila.

-timeskip to 1 yr-

"Happy birthday Katdy!!" She said, clasping her hands together as she ruffled my hair. Today, we're going back to the carnival chapter! Just to out-rage that clown again, but when we looked, no-one was there. Not even the clown. The door shut on us, we were immediately piled up with keys, and tools. "What- what's happening!?" I said, shivering because the keys were so cold and untouched. "I don't know.. but this dosent look good.."

- timeskip -

After searching around for some time, That's when I noticed you, and the others.

Sp for some time, I've been collecting these shards, seems like everyone has one, Defect had the light blue one, Rebel had red. Jard for some reason- had yellow. Bobo had green? Mila gladly gave her purple one. And Backrank.. dosent have a shard? These things hang around in my room, this is why I lock my door constantly. To stop them from knowing. Except, Mila knows.