[chap 7!!!!] ursula.

finding jessus

actually

IMSORRYTOANYONEWHOISCRISTIANHEREITSAFINDINGNEMOMEMEIMSOSORR-

new chapter yaay

returned from universal studios :]

______

Mila picked out an dusty old book, almost fumbling back because of how heavy it was. It had gold pages, and one of those laces as bookmarks. The cover worn out but.. NOBODY CARES- Katdy had done her part of striking the conversation with the librarian, and rushed back, pulling both you and Mila aside. "YOU 2 NEED TO BE A LOT MORE QUICKER!!" She whispered, setting you 2 up-right. "Meh- all we care about now is opening the book" Mila said, placing the book in your hands. "Opening the book- pfft thats ea-" when you tried to open the book, it wouldnt budge, as almost if someone super-glued the pages together. "Heeeeeeey- you know what we could try-" "NO KATDY!!" Katdy said in a smug tone, while Mila was super pissed off. "What were you going to do anyways?" You said, dragging them over to your dorm.

Once Mila was done arguing with Katdy, you 3 stepped into your dorm, Y/A <your aesthetic[last reminder]> decor filled the room, with paintings aswell stickers on the door. "SO- Katdy wants to do what we shouldnt." Mila sighed, rubbing her temple. "Get the book wet!!" Katdy shouted, snatching the book. "I mean- we could try that.." You whispered, getting shook by the shoulders by Mila. "NO!!1!!11!11! WERE GONNA GO TO SPELL ACADEMIAAA!!!" Mila said, flopping onto your fluffy rug. "Spell Academia sounds fun tho-" You and Katdy said together, looking at eachother with a shrug. "NO!! I HATED THEREEE!!" Mila said, grabbing the book away from Katdy, and protecting it with her life.

"CMOON MILAAAAA- YOU HAVE USS!!" You whined, locking the dorm door. "Well actually- How about we wait if Bobo or Jard comes?" Katdy said in a reasonable tone, all of you agreeing. "ACTUALLY- YOU 2!! GO TO MS KIMBERLY'S CLASS NOWW!!!" You yelled unlocking the door, grabbing Mila and Katdy, while racing to your teacher's class. Confused and concerned looks could be seen in the hallway. You turned the doorknob to your teacher's class, people that looked A LOT like; bobo, jard, backrank, defect, rebel, blah blah blah. Were sitting in the class, except 'bOBO' Forced 'Jard' to play concentration with him. (no repeasts or hesitatiiobns smh) Katdy and Mila almost died wheezing but, you tried to keep a smile. "Oh!! Mila, Katdy!! Come introduce yourself!" Kim said, beckoning you to come over to her desk.

"SHIT-" You could hear Mila whisper, while Katdy just dragged Mila to the front. Now- focus on you! You walked over to you teachers desk, a worried smile was painted on your face and Kim could see that. "So- Those 5 over there, Their names are; Daniel (defect, sorry for the names), Jard, and Rexy!! (rebel, cringy name), Bobo, and Backrank, please, introduce yourselves to them!" Kim said, an excited look on her face. "Kim- im not good at introductions-" "Katdy and Mila already did it- just go, okay? I'll make you skip your biology project-" With your teacher's words, you immediately rushed to the front of the class, instant regret washed over you, but you could already see Mila whispering to Defect or.. Daniel? He had a white t-shirt, had his elbow bandaged, with ripped jeans, welp- you dont need to be paying attention becuz.. all eyes are on.

You.

- mini timeskip to when youre done introducing. -

"Ms Kim, I thought that you were supposed to give those folders to the principal?" Katdy said, one eyebrow raised, Kim immediately remembered and excused herself out of the room, leaving you and the others. Mila clapped her hands and pointed to Katdy, which, she threw some kind of smoke bomb, and when everyone could clearly see, the 4 [jard, bobo, defect, rebel] had their roblox char outfits on. "WH- HUH!?" Defect/Daniel yelled, taking his cap off to reveal fluffy blonde hair, others were confused too. "Listen, I think you already know, were that 8-robloxian group in roblox, Mila, Katdy, Jard, Bobo, Defect, and-" Mila said, getting cut off by Katdy wheezing. "ReXY- BDAHUBGDAHBGDASDAJPDK-" She said, sounding like she had a seizure, but eventually calmed down. "WOOWWWW- SO SMART- KATDY." Rexy/Rebel said in an annoyed town, leaning on his hand. "Well- I guess all of us got sucked into our devices?" Jard said, raising one eyebrow. "YEPP-" You said, slumping down on the wall.

"Well- we better hurry and run outside, under that weird 'great oak' that everyone says in your school." Defect said, [i will be switching back and forth with names] getting another smoke bomb by Katdy.

All of you immediately teleported outside, obviously seeing ur bullies but you didnt care now, Katdy had the book in her hands! Unless they come over here- "Well- TIME TO SPLASH WATER ON THE GODDAMN BOOK!!" Bobo yelled dumping Katdy's waterbottle's HOT WATER. Onto the book, it started violently shaking, but Katdy immediately opened it, finally. What was seen was blue and green glitter inside the book, also some teal water. "Hey theres a note!" Boxed Backrank said, picking it up. "They wont remember anything, and once you are done reading this, you'll be sucked into the book." Backrank read out-loud, screaming could be heard afterwards as you were all sucked into the book.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-"

You all got sucked into some endless light-aqua tunnel, but you were floating, like it was a beam but horizontal. "OH SHIT- KATDY I GUESS YOUR REASEARCH WAS RIGHT!!" Mila yelled; "LOWI ROI-" A broom immediately summoned in everyones hands. "OH- SO ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FLY NOW!?" Jard said, clutching the broom. "OHMYGOSHTHATLITTLEACADEMIASHOWISREAL!?!!? TIA FREYA!!" Bobo yelled, riding the broom, which was peacefully gliding against the land-line.

- nother timeskip to when everyone figures how to ride the broom -

"SO YOURE TELLING ME- WERE GONNA GO TO A MAGIC SCHOOL!?" Rexy yelled clutching onto the broom even tighter. "WELL- IT LOOKS LIKE IIIITT-" Jard screamed, all of you getting sucked into the portal, you all landed infront of a 'fancy college'. "Wooaaaa.." You said, gazing at the tower with the big crystal; Sorcerer's Stone. "Hey!! Lets get inside first!!" Mila said, opening the door. Gasps could be heard from the big stadium. "M-Mila!? Get over here!!" The blue-haired witch said in an excited and worried tone, Mila skipped over, mouthing the words: Ursula. "Did you bring some friends with you? We would be happy to teach them all about spells and wands!" Ursula said, giving you all a sign to come to the big stadium.

This is gonna be a heck of a day.

______

guysss HELPP

IDK WHAT THAT WEIRD PORTAL THING IS CALLED

@crystal_pink2013 HELPPP