[chap 4] confession.

tell me tell me tell me youu

want me want me want me tooo

tell me tell me tell me you

I EMBARRASED

BACKRANK!!!!

bruh i cant write court

_________________

"Mila..?" You were out in the royal dungeon, trying to find where Mila was. "Y/N!! Over here!!" She called out behind out, grabbing the cell bars and waving. "Hey- uhm.. how it doing in there?" You said, WITH SORROW. How could she even be positive in a situation like this!? "HOW ARE YOU SO POSITIVEE!!" You said, leaning against the cell bars while Mila just shrugged. "I'm sure Katdy will get me out of this, I'm sure!" (guysguysguysineedinsanehelpithinkimgettingworseandworseatwriting)

"What if Mila did it?" Defect wondered, while Rebel just tried to keep him on the bright side. "Hey! Don't say that! Maybe someone framed her??" Rebel said in worried tone, putting one hand on Defect's shoulder. "But- its not like that!! You cant just FRAME someone, it happened in a second!!" Jard said, leaning on the wall. The 3 were wandering around when Rebel spotted a gold sign in the ground. "Hey guys! Look!! Its another passageway!!" Defect dragged Jard with him to see what Rebel was howling about, but sure enough, there was a passageway. "You know, I thought they would be smarter with this stuff, huh?" Jard said, kicking the trapdoor open. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"Backrank." "Katdy." "We can sort this out, y'know?? Mila doesn't have anything to kill your mum!!" Katdy stuttered, while Backrank gave a cold and confident reply. "You don't know that for sure!! Just because shes your bestie, doesn't mean shes innocent!!" "YOU DONT KNOW THAT FOR SURE!!" Katdy bursted out with anger, running over to the court. "Welp, lets see how long she manages to hold withour bursting into tears." Backrank sighed, walking over to the court.

Gavel banging could be heard from the highest stand on the court, where Backrank (i hate it when i have to mention parents) DAD. Was standing. "All rise for our honorable judge, The King!!" One of the guards said, everyone clapping in return. "Thank you., please be seated. The queen, Cassie, is in horrible condition, who knows when she will recover.. But the first thing to do, is to get of the bottom of this case! Backrank, you may speak." "Meh, thanks dad!" Backrank said in a cheerful tone. reading one of hid cue-cards. "Mila is guilty, Bobo saw her do it. The end." A bunch of clapping was heard in return, as long with Andre banging the gavel again. "Now, the defense may speak." Judge said in a cold tone.

Katdy inhaled before mumbling the words; "Showtime." "Memebers of the Royal court.. I stand here today, in defense of Mila [dunno her last name]. A wanderer, and evade expert, a friend, .. but certainly, not a killer. The only thing the defendant is guilty of, is being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Now.. whether that was incidental.. or by some sinister design.. Will SOON be revealed by today's TRIAL!" "We'll see about that.." Backrank mumbled.

"GAH!! WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE ORBS!!" Jard said, stomping on one. "HOW DO YOU THINK COURT IS DOING!??!?" Defect screamed, getting a sarcastic reply of: "I DONT KNOW!!"

"Backrank, you may call your first witness. "BOBO!!" Bobo got teleported into the witnesses stand, which was kinda taller than him but nobody did care. "The witness may speak!"

"I was in the royal garden to find Mila and Cassie, I found them in the rose maze, near the tool shack. It looked like they were just talking.. But then she raised her hand, and with a snap.. She summoned that evil plant--The Devil's Thorn!-- To attack the queen-" "NOW HOLD ON!!" "That doesn't make any sense!! She cant use hand magic! She's just a survivor!!" "KATDY!! Stop confusing my witness over tiny details!!" Backrank bursted out, while Katdy was trying to think of something to say. "Its a HUGE detail! If I'm gonna-" "DAAAAAAD!! KATDY IS BEING NITPICKYYYYYY!!" "I AM NOT! I'm just-" "I agree." Backrank's dad said, Katdy feeling overruled, while Backrank had a sinister smile on his paper face (poker face ahha) "Thats better.. Bobo.. continue.."