[chap 2!] greenhouse

BEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEH 

I friended Backrank and caxmi on discord :D

________

During the party, everyone was dancing and such, but let me tell you what they were doing.

JARD + BOBO

- Bobo forced Jard to do the salsa with him.

-Jard is on the edge of insanity cuz of the noise

DEFECT + REBEL

- Defect: Playing the piano

- Rebel: electric guitar player

KATDY

- Sneaking around the plac with Backrank

- also talking some selfies

BACKRANK

- Flinging himself everywhere with his pikachu powers (🙄)

- sneaking around with Katdy

MILA

- Getting crowded by other people

- "KISZ MY BABY-" "NOOOOOOO"

While at the party, a furry that kinda looked like a fox went up the stage stairs, and onto the really high stage to tap the microphone. "Hello!" He said, the room eventually became silent and he announced something; "Today, we have a VERY special guest!" Everyone started whispering, but then squealed in excitement when he announced the guest. "Duchess Milana von Catpawz!" Mila was stunned for a second, but you dragged her over to the stairs. "You good?" You whispered, with a shaky reply from Mila: "Mhm.."

You sent her up the stairs and watched her as talked to the 'Baron' , he kinda just looks like a furry with a fancy hat and clothes- but whatever.. After some kind of 'Interview' Mila wobbled down the stairs and literally almost fainted from nervousness, I mean, she looked so confident up there!! "Girlie- you don't look like you're okay.." You said, Mila just shaking her head a bit. "YOU KNOW WHAT- I GOTTA GO! IN THAT- UH- ROOM OVER THERE!!" She said, wobbling to a different room covered with curtains.

"I.. can't.. do this.." Mila said, but interrupted by a familiar voice. "Ah! Duchess von Catpawz!" The Baron said, bowing slightly. "So glad I could find you!!" "Heeeeyy.. yoouuuu..." Mila said nervously, slightly pointing to the furry fox. "Haha, charming as ever I see! It's me, the Baron Foxworthy!" He beamed proudly in a confident voice. "oh." Mila whispered, instantly getting a reply from Foxworthy; "My lady, you look absolutely radiant this evening.." Baron said, possibly trying to seductive but It probably didn't work. "Uh.. thanks.. My.. Good friend..?" Mila shakily said, The Baron returning a laugh. "Ha! You flatter me! Even thought we've only exchanged letters!" Baron said in a courageous voice.

("Thank goodness..") Mila thought to herself. "Since you're here, why don't I take you on a tour of my manor?" Baron said, Mila heard a familiar voice that chimed in before she could answer. "Ahem! Excuse me!" Katdy said in a high-pitched voice. "Mind if we cut in?" You said in a NORMAL voice. "Actually-" "Nope not at all!" Mila said, Katdy pulling her aside and fake dancing with her. "Who's this Milana duchess?" She asked, you gave off a shrug but Katdy replied. "Duchess Milana is famously reclusive, and haven't been seen in years aside from poetry and letters.." Katdy said in a confident voice, but you replied after. "Guess it was a huge deal for you to be here!" You shrugged, Mila grabbing the collar of your shirt. "Y/N!! I CANT DO THI-" "Hey guys! Look what at I got!" Bobo chimed by, he got some kind of green shiny key with leaf patterns on it. "We should go find the others first though." Mila said, getting dragged by Katdy to the instruments. "DEFECT! REBEL! AND THE OTHER 2! GET OVER HERE ASAP!" You said in a hoarse voice, but they still came. Mila clutched the key in her hands and mumbled; "This must lead to the greenhouse!"

- timeskip by duchess milana von catpawz -

Mila inserted the key into the lock, and sure enough, the lock opened to the greenhouse. Various statues of the Baron and plants could be seen. "Wooah!!" Bobo said, grabbing a rose but getting picked by its thorns. "Oww!" "Bobo, just stop being stupid and let's explore!!" Jard said, pulling Bobo away. Mila eventually walked over to a nearby table, there was a knife with maroon stuff on it and a sapling of.. "It's a sapling from the sewer tree?" Mila said, cutting off a bit and putting it in a glass jar. "Fascinating!" Defect said, taking a closer look, but eventually getting snatched by Rebel and into the bushes.

"I see, you have found my thorns.. though for you, my lady, only the softest blossoms will bloom.." "THE BARON!?" Mila gasped, clearing her throat and giving a little wave. "Yes, it is I! The Baron!!" He said, inspecting the sapling, which gave Mila time to see what Rebel was doing above the bushes, maybe sign language? Katdy eventually just used her potion to splash the words: 'DISTRACTION' Out. "Oh uhm! Mind giving me that tour from earlier?" Mila shakily said, the Brown taking her hand after and.. uh.. kiszzing it. Everyone was probably wheezing behind the bushes because of Mila's cringing face.

"Let's go!!" Katdy whispered, snatching the plant off the table. "We're gonna crash this party!!" D you and Defect whispered. "Y'all know a secret passage or sum-" Jard said, but was interrupted by digging and slight metal banging. "Found it! 'Super Secret passageway, do not enter!" Bobo beamed proudly, opening the trap door, which lead to stairs. "Rebel, just hold it up for us. Backrank said, going down the stairs. "WA-" Once everyone reached the bottomless pit, there was a stand, and also a little pillow with some kind of sphere on it. "ORBY!?" Katdy screamed in joy, heading up the stairs to the pedestal, but what everyone else didn't know, is that guards were silently watching around the room.

"So, this is my cousin! Timothy the 5th!" Baron beamed proudly, while Mila just stared at the odd portrait. "That kinda looks li-" "Oh! Let me introduce you to my daughter!" Foxworthy said, pulling aside SNOW FOX FURRY. With arm + leg warmers, in a cute tank top and shorts! :D "Hey there.. I'm Amy.." She said, putting out her hand to shake Mila's. Mila GLADY shook her hand but noticed the book she was carrying. "Is that Manhunt the Evader?" Mila said, Amy noticing and showing the book. "Oh? This? Yeah.. I love the story so much! Jard is so cool and-" Amy (irl name inspo 😍) "AHEM! Shall we get moving on the tour, m'lady?" Baron said, taking Mila's hand and leading her to somewhere else. "Bye Amy!" Mila cheered, getting back a cheerful wave from Amy.

_________

orby<3

guys dw the nextbots will DESTROY this party

wawa-