[chap 3!!] backrank's parentssksk??

guys what do i do i sent @caxmi_ all these weird videos

_________________

Once Katdy finally got up the long stairs and up to the pedestal, she carried Orby in her hands to meet up with the others. "Guys!! Its Orb-mmmh!!" ( side eye ) Jard shushed Bobo as muffled screams could be heard. "GUYSS-" You said, pointing a shaky and at what everyone was about to see. "GUYS WE BETTER-"

Baron took Mila to a library-sort of room, also locking her inside. "Excuse me, my lady, I must go somewhere to do something! Be right back!" He said, whistling as Mila tried to open the door, and it didn't work. "SHIT- HOW DO I GET OUT!?!?" Mila looked around the library to find a very interesting book. 'Secret passageway for dummies' "This cant be the way out, is it?" Mila said in a sarcastic voice, pulling the book out forcefully, which opened a trap door beneath her. "WOAAAAAAHHH-" "MILA!!" Defect said, catching Mila (cring) in his arms, and Mila just stunned to even move. "Guys, is she okay?" Defect said, turning over to them. "AHA LET ME DO THIS" Jard said, (nother cringe scene bruh why is my writing so cring) walking over to Defect. "NO DONT U DARE-" You replied next, snatching Mila away and placing her in a standing position, which made her snap out of her trance.

"Guys? GUYS!?!?!? ITSTHESUPERDUPERCRINGEFOXFURRY!!" Katdy and Bobo both screamed, clinging onto eachother while Backrank was dancing on the pedestal with Rebel. "THIS CALLS FOR DESTROY ORBY TIME-" Katdy chucked the orb at the wall, eventually shattering and releasing a munci. "WA-"

You all got teleported outside the mansion, which was filled with screamed and yelling. "Well that was an awful night." Mila muttered, while Katdy was trying to rizz up Backrank. "You look like trash, let me take you out!!" "But the only piece of trash here is my box-" "GUYS CMON LETS JUST GET ON WITH THE CRUISE.!!" Rebel snapped, yeeting a shard at the groud. "STTOOPPP!!" You yelled, getting sucked in and lading on a cruise, ONCE AGAIN. "Hey!! Its so beautiful from up here!" You said, peering down the boat, the water was crystal clear and you could see a ton of fish. "Oh! its the water that Katdy ruined!!" Rebel said, getting a kick in the shin from Katdy. "SHUT UP!! IT LOOKS BETTER ANYWAY"

"Guys look!! My palace!!" Backrank excitedly said, (imsosoosososososorry @TheBackrankSniper but its just what came to my mind owo) throwing a shard at it, which HARMLESSLY. Teleported you all to it. The palace was big and all, but it had a futuristic vibe to it (furturestic). "Do your parents live here?" Jard asked, Backrank just replied with a simple: yesh. "Once you all finally got to the throne room, there were 2 adults (skskskskks im sweating cuz @TheBackrankSniper is goanna hate me4this) One with a pink VR on and a cute outfit and hairstyle themed with pink, the other kinda looks like Backrank but with a (??) mature style to it. "OMG ARE THESE YOUR PARENTS CUZ THEY LOOK SO FINE- I MEAN-" Katdy stuttered, getting a laugh from the 2 of them. "Hey there! Are you Backrank's friends? I'm Cassie!!" Cassie said.

- time skip for meeting everyone in the palace bc author is lazy and i dont want to make backranksniper suffer some more cuz of my cringe oc lore and bad personality -

"Mila, wanna come to my garden?" Cassie offered, Mila literally having a excitement attack. "Yes I would love to!!" She said, following Cassie to the royal garden. Mila was usually passionate about botany and planting, so she wouldn't risk this opportunity. While Mila was busy telling Cassie/Backrank's mum about Flowers, she went to the little shack to get seeds and tools so they could plant something. But after waiting awhile, Cassie never came back, so Mila had to see and look fro herself to see what happened. "Cassie..? CASSIE!!" Cassie was sitting against the wall, blood coming down her sleeves, she had a bunch of cuts everywhere too.

"YOUR MAJESTY!" Mila ran down, checking her pulse. "Thank god youre still alive!" She glanced up and noticed Bobo, just staring at her. "Wh- BOBO!!" Bobo ran over, and back to the palace, tears rolling down his face.

-timeskip haha lool PLS ADOPT ME-

"Welp its settled! You 2 are officially going to Royal court!" "WH- HEY!! BUT MILA DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!" "SHE ALMOST KILLED MY MUM IF IT WASNT FOR HER BACKUP BATTERY!!"

_________

haha welp thats the end.

toodles