3

I wake up to banging on my door. For a second, I forget where I am, and what happened, but it comes back to me quickly

Yesterday, after Ryan dropped me off in this room, I tried the Bell out, and made came in, I asked her for books, and I read all afternoon

"coming!" I yelled to whoever is at the door.

Before I can open it, I looked down at myself, making sure I'm decent, yesterday, The made brought me an entire wardrobe, there was pajamas, ballgowns, and everything in between, luckily, I had a huge closet to fit it into.

Are you open the door and see the same man from yesterday-my soon to be husband-staring at me he starts speaking quickly, "today, we Marry. you need to get ready"

like hell." I feel better today, more bold. Maybe it has something to do with the drugs wearing off.

I slam the door in his face.

I hop back into bed and as I'm  about to get under the covers again I hear the door pop open. My soon to be husband walks in, followed by maids, carrying dresses, make up shoes and much more. They said some of it down on the vanity.

And once the maids are inside, he leave without thanking them. How rude.

My attention is brought back to the meet. There is three of them when is hanging up a few beautiful dresses. When is getting the make up set on the desk, and the other is standing right in front of me.

"Hi! My name is Sierra." She introduces.

" I'm Sam-" I begin.

" oh, don't be silly, I know who you are" she interrupts. "Alexa," she gestures toward the maid hanging up outfits. "Savannah," she just use towards a Main setting things up on the vanity. " and I will be helping you get ready for the wedding."

I sigh. I hate not being in control. But in this case, I have no choice.

" I know, honey. It's hard having to adjust to things like this. God knows how hard it was for us"

Were they connect too?

" did he-how did you get here?" I question.

"Don't worry about us, darlin' today's about you." She replies.

I wonder what she's hiding, I tuck it away for later.

Time skip

I look at this woman standing in front of me- she looks like she has no idea what she's doing-

"So, how does it look?"

I'm pulled out of my trance by Savannah's question.
"Oh-uh, yeah... thanks so much."
I bet the consents my reluctance, but how can I blame me? I'm marrying a guy I only just met yesterday.

"Ok... well, it's about time to go." Says Alexa.

Ciara open the door and lied to me through the twists and turns of this unknown building. This is only the second time I'm seeing it, and this time I'm not as in paired with fear so I take some more time to study my surroundings as we walk, I quickly realize there is a must study. White walls, no windows, millions of hallways.

After a minute of walking, we arrive at the door. I'm about to speak up and ask where we are, but Alexa beat me to it.

"This store leads to the outside. I'm just letting you know beforehand not to try anything. It won't end well. There are guards surrounding the entire area and they don't care who you are."

I swallow or not. The door opens from the outside by another guy, dressed in all black. He's slightly not just head to me, and I walked through the door. I look around and see some warehouses, they look abandoned. There's barely anything else around and see many trees so maybe we're in a forest.

I hear a click, and turn my head towards the sound. I see Enzo getting out of an Aston Martin. He's in a tux that looks perfectly Tailored to his body. His hair is the same as the last time I saw him; perfect. his gaze turns to me, and I detect a slight hitch and his movement. And mumbles something under his breath. He quickly regains himself and nods his head, telling me to come to him. I walk over to him, each step fills me with more of his scent musky Amber. He opens the passenger door for me. And I lock eyes with him as I get inside.

He hastily shuts the door, as though he's agitated. Then he gets in the car on the drivers side and then sighs and looks towards me.

"I need to make a few things clear," add this wedding you will act regal. He won't speak when you're not asked to, and he won't leave my side. I need to uphold my reputation. I've invited people from my cover job, so you aren't allowed to speak about your circumstances. This needs to look like a real wedding... And it needs to look like we're in love." He start the car and we drive off into the trees.

That's a lot to take in. He treats me like an object. What the hell is a cover job? And how do I make it look like we're in love?

I decide to voice, my concerns, what's the worst you do, kidnap me?

"I'm not your puppet! And what even is a ' cover job'" I finger quote.

He purchased his lips, his hands tightly gripping the steering wheel. "A cover job is exactly as it sounds. It's a job for cover, so people won't find out my identity. Just a precaution."

Just like I'm a precaution?

I drop the subject and stare at the window. I watch the trees blur as we pass them.

Time skip.

After about 40 minutes, we arrive at a church. The outsiders decorated with flowers. There are about 50 people wandering around, all dress for a wedding. There is a mini building surrounding us, staying with the theme of remote.

I moved to open my door for the muscular arms stops me. And the reaches over me, grabs the door handle and closes it again.

"Hey! What was-". I'm cut off by ends up getting out of the car, completely ignoring me.

Suddenly, my door opens, and I see Enzo, his hand outstretched towards me.

I unbuckle my seatbelt "what a gentlemen, your mother must have taught you well." I tease.

He answers me with a clinch of his jaw.

Huh...