Broadway Audition

A/N: I just randomly thought of this so here.

This is it. The day has finally come that Scott and I will become Broadway stars!

Now, I know what you're thinking. "But how are you so sure? It's just an audition! They can always reject you!"

Well, my deaf, ignorant friend, you obviously haven't realized how talented Scott and I are, especially together! They have to accept us.

They called our names and we strode up to the stage confidently.

Scott got out his phone so he could pull up the instrumental of our mash-up.

"Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying." The bald guy says, studying his clipboard. "Show us what you got."

I flipped the hair out of my eyes and Scott and I waited for our cue as the piano began.

I began to sing the first line and it took the people by surprise, certainly. And that's a good thing, right?

Their eyes got wider and wider, their jaws dropping further and further until they reached the floor as we sang our hearts out and leapt across the stage.

"My anaconda doooooon't!" Scott began.

I joined in with my part. "My anaconda doooon't..."

"Want!"

"Want..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOONE!"

We stood there, holding hands and holding them in the air, bathing in the spotlight and our sweat, panting like dogs.

There was silence for a long time before the people finally spoke up.

"No."