Chapter 1: The Call

You were playing Five Nights At Freddy's Security Breach, you were trying to get monty's claws but you kept fucking up. "Ugh, this is fucking bullshit!" You screamed out in anger, you contined to try and get his claws, but you kept failing, you then got a call from your friend nikita. She was annoying. You picked up the call. "What could you possibly want?!" You said as you contined to play. "Girl! Guess what!" Nikita screamed into the phone, you looked back at the phone clearly pissed of. "Just tell me, but make it quick im...busy." You then heard nikita sigh. "Theymadethemegapizzaplex!" She yelled which you couldnt understand. "What did you say, please talk more slowly and calm please my ears cant handle that shit." You paused the game and you picked up the phone now holding it. "They made the mega pizza plex! And they are hiring! We've gotta get jobs there!" You looked at the phone puzzled, theres no way...right?

"Liar...thats not possible." You were'nt buying it. You sighed and unpaused the game and you started to play. "No really! C'mon meet me at my house! We'll go there together!" Nikita said a bit calmer than before. You then got a idea. "Okay, but if its not real you gotta give me fifty dollars! Deal?" You said as you turned off the PS5 and the TV. "Hm...deal!" Nikita yelled and hung up. You picked up your phone and you then changed out of you pj's, (Into your choice of clothes). You then walked out of your house and you made your way to nikita's house. Nikita ran to you hugging you tightly. "Oh hello! y/n! I didnt think you were coming!" Nikita said as she stopped hugging you. "Hey miss emo queen. And yeah i came, because i want my fifty dollars." You said in a smug tone. Nikita then smiled even more. "No! You did'nt even see it yet, come follow me." Nikita said in a much more calmer tone which you enjoyed. Nikita grabbed your hand smiling, and you both began to walk. You guys then made it to a huge mall, that looked just like the pizza plex. "See!"

Nikita said in a smug but happy tone. You did'nt know what to say, this had to be a dream. "How the fuck..." You said as you just stared at the building, in shock. "C'mon!" Nikita grabbed your hand and led you in and you were blinded by the bright lights as soon as you walked in, nikita did'nt think the lights were that bright. "Um...Nikita...?" "Yes, y/n?" Nikita said looking over at you, you just stared at her. "Do you...think that their real?" You said as nikita laughed. "Duh they are silly! By the way we've gotta work here!" Nikita said as she fixed her locket. "Work here? Who would you work with?" Nikita just laughed. "I'd work with my crush! And you'd work with your crush!" Nikita said as she patted your shoulder.

(Im sorry but im gonna end this chapter here because i have no idea whats coming next...But ill update whenever i can! Bye and have a wonderful day my friends)