CHAPTER 4: Fazer Blast

You finshed telling freddy about the game he was made after, freddy seemed a bit upset at the upgrades. "Well i gotta go to perform with the rest of the gang, superstar!" Freddy said as he got off the sofa. You nodded and you left to the main stage. They then went up and performed. Chica seemed a bit off, but you ignored it. Because chica awalys is a bit off. Once they were done freddy and monty came over to you. "So Y/n ready to go play fazer blast?" Freddy said with a smile, and monty just stood there with his arms crossed. "Yeah, lets go!" You said and monty smiled and freddy smiled even more. Freddy grabbed your hand and led you to fazer blast while monty just followed behind. "Do you know how to play?" Monty asked in a smug tone. You and freddy turned back. "Yeah, do you you?" You snapped back and monty just scoffed. "Ignore monty...he can be a bit rude..." Freddy mumbled to you. "You think?!" You whisper yelled to freddy. Freddy started to walk again still holding your hand. And monty just followed behind. You wonder what was bothering him...You and freddy also monty finally made it to fazer blast. It's not far from the main stage but having to turn around because of monty and his smug comments, took up a lot of time. "Fazer blast is the best." Freddy said as he looked at the elevator happily "Gator golf is better..." Monty said as he went to the elevator for fazer blast. Freddy laughed in response but you just stayed quiet. 

You and freddy in the elevator with monty. Monty kept looking over at you. You didnt know why so you dicided to ask him. "Monty you keep looking over at me are you okay?" Monty stayed quiet for a few more seconds. "Yeah im fine." Monty said and the elevator dinged. You and freddy walked out of the elevator along with monty. "We're all gonna be on our own teams okay!" Freddy said and monty nodded and so did you. "Okay let's go!" You said as you parted ways with freddy and monty. You grabbed your fazer blast. "Holy shit! Its just like in game!" You said to yourself as you looked at the fazer blast you were holding. Surpirzely it was heavy a bit. You ran to the green flag and you saw monty coming up, you quickly hid behind a wall. "Freddy? Y/n?" Monty said as he looked around he then walked up to the button. He had 10 seconds, you popped up from the wall you were hiding behind. And monty was shocked to see you and shot but he missed. The aim for the fazer blast was not the best. You quickly capured the flag and you ran off before monty could come after you. "No fair!" Monty said as he looked around for you. You spotted freddy he was looking for a monty because he heard him yell. "Monty? You okay?" Freddy said loud but also quiet so monty wouldnt spot him, but you spotted freddy instead of monty. You shot freddy. And he looked around quicky. He then saw you and shot back. "Hey superstar!" Freddy said as he shot again hitting you. If you got hit 2 more times you were fucked. So you ran quickily away from freddy, but you ran into monty and he shot you two times you were out. "Fuck!" You screamed. "Language!" Freddy yelled completly hearing you curse, and monty just laughed. "Oh my god Y/n!" Monty laughed out. You just stared at monty. "Why are you laughing?!" You asked crossing your arms. "N-nothing!" Monty laughed out you could tell he wasnt gonna stop laughing anytime soon.