Chapter 2: New Job

Nikita stopped patting your shoulder and she walked away to a worker. You looked at her comefused. (Five minutes later) Nikita came back skipping and smiling. "Guess what!~" Nikita said in a sing-song tone. You raised a brow at her. "What did you do now, nikita?" You said as you crossed your arms, nikita just looked at you happily. "I got you a job with freddy! And i got myself a job here!" You looked at nikita shocked. "You did what?! Dont you need a interview?!" You said as you stopped crossing your arms you were really comfused. "No since they just opened they need worker's right now! Like now! So no interviews!" Nikita said as she fixed her pony tail. "So...i work with..f-freddy...woah.." You mumbled to yourself not understanding what just happend. "You check on freddy! Isnt that cool! If something go's wrong you help him!" Nikita was still talking in her annoying tone, but you did'nt care right now. You were thinking about freddy.

"So...who do you work with...or what do you work?" you said as you looked at nikita waiting for a answer, nikitas face went red a bit. "I'm not saying! But all i can tell you is that its a crush of mine!" Nikita laughed nervoulsy. "You work with sun and moon dont you?" You said with a eat shitting grin. "Hey how'd you know?!" Nikita crossed her arms. "Because thats your only crush." You said in a smug tone as nikita just looked at you comfused. "Okay you got me there, by the way you start tomorrow, and i start in two days!" I nodded in response. You then looked over at glamrock gifts, then back at nikita. "Wanna check out glamrock gifts?" Nikita looked at glamrock gifts then you. She smiled widely and nodded like crazy. You sighed and smiled. "What did you drink today? You seem energized..." You said as you both walked up to glamrock gifts. "Um...nothing, but Dr pepper." Nikita said as she tried to think if that was the only thing she drank. "Wow..." You mumbled as nikita skipped into glamrock gifts. She was really happy, and annoying. You walked in glamrock gifts. Nikita picked up a roxxane plush. "I've gotta get this my my sister!" Nikita hugged the plush really tightly. "Your twin sister like's...roxy?" You said as you grabbed a chica plush. "Oh yes! Puppet loves roxxane, she's her favorite one of the band!"

You hummed in response as you put the chica plush down. Nikita then grabbed a sun and moon plush. "Let me guess that's for you?" You ponited to the sun and moon plush she was holding. And nikita nodded. "Yep!" You laughed at how quickly she responded. Then you picked up a freddy plush. "Im gonna get this and a keychain..." You said as you grabbed a freddy keychain. You and nikita checked out your stuff and you both walked out of glamrock gifts. "We should get pizza!" Nikita said with a huge smile on her face. "If its better than mama's pizza, i'm gonna scream." You said jokingly. "Deal!" Nikita chimmed in really wanting to hear you scream if it was better than mama's pizza. "Wait what?!" You looked at nikita comfused. "C'mon!" Nikita grabbed your wrist and took you took the place to the left of glamrock gifts. You took a seat at a table as nikita bought you pizza. Nikita then came and sat infront of you. "Okay in 10 minutes it'll be ready!" Nikita said as she pulled out her phone. "Arightly..." You pulled out your phone and you played games, hopeing time will fly by. And it did, a lady brought the pizza over to you and nikita. Nikita looked up from her phone and she smiled at the lady. "Thank you!" Nikita said and the lady nodded, and walked away. "Remeber what you said, if it's better than mama's pizza your gonna scream it!" Nikita said with a eat shitting grin. "Haha, as if it'll be better." You grabbed a slice and you took a bite and nikita grabbed a slice and took a bite. "Oh shit...it is good...but not better than mama's pizza." You said as you took another bite, and nikita nodded in response. "Agreed." Nikita said as she took a sip of her soda. 

                                                         (Time skip cause im lazy T-T)

You and nikita finshed up the pizza and nikita wanted to go to the main stage and see the band perform. So y'all went, You and nikita sat all the way in the back. "Yay! I cant believe this!" Nikita was acting as if a kid just had thier dreams come true. You couldnt help but laugh. "Shhh! Their starting!" Nikita whispered to you, we both looked over at the stage and Freddy, Chica, roxy and monty  were now performing. You looked at freddy while he was performing, and you swore you saw him wink at you, but you ignored it. Maybe you were seeing thing's, well thats what you thought. "Y/n? You okay?" Nikita tapped your shoulder and you snapped out of thought. "What?" You asked in a hushed tone. "Are you okay?" Nikita repeated to you. You nodded. "Yeah....im fine." You looked back at the stage and they were done performing.

(Sorry for ending this chapter here. I really need to go eat dinner, sorry. Now bye friends! I'll update as soon as i can!)