Chapter 6: Trashed Pizza

Chica laughed nervously. "Okay, it may have been in trash..." You and freddy looked at her surpirzed. "You were...gonna give me pizza that was in the trash?!" You said as freddy was in complete shock. "Its...not bad though. If i think its good, im pretty sure you would find it good as well." Chica said a bit mad. You looked at the pizza box that was filled with trashed pizza. You just stared at the pizza on the floor. "Chica, what if y/n agreed to the offer?! And ate it, they would be sick!" Freddy seemed to genuiely worry about you. "Hey, its good! Not bad." Chica crossed her arms. Freddy sighed. "How long...was it in the trash?" Chica sat down at her mirror, and began to think. "I think maybe three days?" Chica said with a smile as she looked at freddy, she didnt see anything wrong with this. "Three days...chica..." Freddy seemed a bit annoyed. "Chica you were gonna give y/n pizza that sat in the trash for three days?" "I mean it was in the box..." Chica said as she played with some of her plushies of herself. "Chica-" Freddy was cut iff by you. "Freddy just drop it, she didnt know better. Its fine really."

Freddy, looked over at you and smiled. "Okay, your uh..right, y/n." You smiled and chica stood up. "Okay, now that thats cleared up! Y/n, tell me about yourself!" Chica walked over to you and sat next to you on the sofa. "Um...okay..." You told chica about yourself and you could have swore you saw freddy stareing at chica mad, he seem a bit jealous, since chica was sitting next to you. "Freddy, are you okay?" You looked at him comfused and he immediately smiled kindly. "Oh of coure! What makes you think im not okay?" Freddy tiltled his head seeming innocent. "You just seemed a little mad and jealous...thats all." You said completely bluntly. You didnt want to lie to him. After you said that chica looked at freddy comfused. Freddy, shook his head. "N-nope, never felt that way...now, y/n we should go." Chica looked a bit sad seeing you have to leave so quick. "Why?" You and chica both said at the same time. "Oh so you and me can hang out." You stood up. "Im sorry chica, um, see you later though!" Chica quickly hugged you which in return made freddy a little more jealous. "C'mon, y/n. We can maybe talk." You walked out of chicas green room. "Oh okay, freddy."

Freddy led you to his green room which wasnt far a bit. "Soo, freddy what did you wan to do?" You said as you both enterd his room. You sat on the couch with the big freddy plush. "Um...i dunno...id like to get to know you better. Just um maybe tell me about yourself..." Freddy seemed a bit nervous. "Oh okay just ask me something." Freddy seemed to think for a moment. "Whats your fav color?" "Oh its F/C" Freddy smiled, "F/C is a great color! W-what are your hobbies?" You thought to yourself. "My hobbies are...Y/H. (Your hobbies)" Freddy looked quite amazed. "Oh...wow. Whats your fav animal?" "F/A." (If you dont know i have F/A for fav animal.) Freddy nodded. "Thats cool!" Freddy seemed very happy like he was never jealous or mad before.