Chapter 3: The Talk

Once they were done performing, nikita said she had to leave because her twin sister needed her. You were left alone in the mega pizza plex. You decided to go and explore, (cause i mean why not). You were walking and somebody tapped your shoulder, you froze in shock and fear. "Hello, superstar!" You knew this voice it was Freddy! You turned around and you saw glamrock Freddy. "Oh...hello! I'm Y/n!" You put your hand out to Freddy. Freddy grabs your hand and shakes it. "Hello, Y/n! You work here with me right?" Freddy then let go of your hand. And you nodded. "Yep! If anything goes wrong with you, i just help. I start tomorrow by the way!" Freddy nods in response. "So what are you doing?" Freddy asked as he fixed his little hat. "Nothing really, just exploring! I find it really neat here, besides the prices of things." Freddy laughs. "Thing's here can be over pricey!" You laugh aswell. "Did you enjoy the show?" Freddy asked.

"Oh yeah your performance was amazing! And the rest of the gang of course..." Freddy then did a little bow. "I'm happy you enjoyed it! Well see you later, superstar!" Freddy walked away and you blushed slightly at the nickname. (Ah yes his ironic nickname <3 hehe) You walked away towards the exit. "I'll be coming back tomorrow..." You mumbled to yourself as you walked out of the Mega Pizza Plex. You walked home, you couldn't believe this. You made it home and you texted nikita. "What time do i start?" Nikita typed back really quick. "12pm to 9pm" You looked at nikita's text and you set a alarm for 11: 40am. You turned off your phone and you got dressed in your pj's (Any type of pj's)  And you took a shower and brushed your teeth and headed to bed(Time skip to when you wake up)

You wake up to your annoying alarm, you rub your eyes and you get up. You get dressed, (In anything you like!) You go and you brush your teeth, and you do your hair. You go and you eat eggs and toast. Once you were finished you left, you decided to drive instead of walking. You made it to the pizza plex and you ran in, getting blinded by the bright neon lights. You made your way to Freddy green room, you knocked on the door. Because you didn't want to enter without permission, (i mean even though it was your job to just go in and check on him). Then door then opened showing Freddy standing there with a smile. "Hello, Y/n! Come in." Freddy moved out of your way letting you walk in. "Hello again Freddy! My first task is to...check up on you like make sure very thing is working quite fine." You say as you look up from a paper that had your tasks. Freddy nodded. "Okay, then!" 
       (Time skip after you where checking Freddy, btw sorry for all the time skips, I'm lazy)

"Well everything seems to be okay!" You say smiling at Freddy. Freddy nodded. "That's good to know! Are you gonna come to the show?" Freddy asked as he sat on his sofa that had a huge glamrock Freddy plush on it. You seemed to think for a moment. "Yeah I'll be coming! I mean i gotta make sure everything is working just fine so yeah." You folded the paper that had tasks on it. Freddy seemed really happy when you said you here gonna come. You laughed a bit at his hippieness. "Hey why are you laughing, superstar?" Freddy asked as he tilted his head making you laugh even more.  "Your making me laugh Superstar~" You teased still laughing. Freddy tried to act sad which just made him more funnier and cuter. "Stop you don't even look sad you look cute!"

Freddy then laughed as well. "You know, me and Monty are gonna go to Fazer Blast today....would you like to join?" Freddy asked as he played with his hands, you nodded. "I'd love to join! I've never played it though...except in game." Freddy looked at you puzzled. "In...game?" Freddy asked, he was confused. "Yeah! Oh wait...you don't know you were made after a game, do you?" Freddy shook his head. "Is...is it a fun game?" Freddy asked happily. "Yeah, except Monty's part, its too hard for me." "Monty's part? What's it about?" Freddy smiled happily. "You gotta get Monty's claws to upgrade Freddy, aka you..." Freddy's smile faded a bit. "How...do you get his claws?!" Freddy asked wanting to know more about Monty's part.

"Umm....are you gonna be okay with what i say?" Freddy nodded like crazy, you took a deep breath in. "You gotta break Monty and then you take the claws from him..." Freddy's smile was faded. "Break him....?" Freddy said in a hushed tone. You stood there kind of feeling bad for Freddy, because he felt bad for Monty.

(I gotta stop here ill make another chapter right now, or not. Well goodbye friends!)