Chapter 7: El Chip's

(A bit later.)

You and Freddy finished up the chat and Freddy asked if you'd like to go to el chips and get some tacos. You gladly accepted it. As you both walked to el chips, and soon you took notice that it was near closing time. You ignore the time and just focus on going to el chips. "So what tacos do you like?" Freddy asked as he looked over at you. You shrugged. "I like all Tacos. I'm not picky. What do you like?" You asked as Freddy returned his focus back to where he was walking. "Same thing you said. I just don't like lettuce on my tacos." You nodded in response as you kept walking with Freddy. You then saw something at the corner at your eye that took you attention, you saw some kind of bunny lady...that looked like Vanny...maybe you were seeing things?

You shook your head to forget it. Freddy looked back down at you. "Everything okay, Y/N?" You nodded. Freddy smiled and looked back forward. "Well we're here! C'mon Y/N!" Before you knew it Freddy grabbed your hand and ran into el chips. You ran as well to match his speed, so you weren't being dragged. "Y/N Lets get soft tacos!" Freddy said as excitement filled his voice. You laughed quietly and nodded. "Yay! Soft tacos!" Freddy said as he pulled you towards El chips. Soon you guys were sitting down and eating soft tacos. Freddy was really messy with his though. (Y/n's aka yours pov) "Freddy you okay? Your making a huge mess." I laughed and took a bite of my taco. Freddy looked up from the mess he had made. He nodded and smiled. "Yes! I'm fine! I just had a hard time trying to eat. I mean i don't really eat. I don't really need to because I'm a animatronic." I nodded understanding. "So how's your taco?" Freddy asked as he titled his head to the side like a confused puppy, with a cute smile. I looked down at my taco then back at him. "I really like it. How about you?" Freddy's smile widened even more after hearing my option. "Well if you like it. . .i like it also. Now do you wanna go and explore?" My eyes lit up as soon as he said that. "Really?! Like anywhere?!" Freddy nodded and a soft smile. "Yes anywhere...in here...with me of course." Freddy's voice shook a bit when he said the last part. I smiled and nodded. "Heck yes! Lets goooo!"

(Im sorry this isnt long and i havent posted in a while. Its just ive been dealing with problems. I have to catch up with school and other things. Well i hope yall enjoyed this. See ya later, huns! ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ) )