Chapter 5: Chica

Freddy then came up and hid behind a wall. You saw freddy but didnt say anything. Monty stayed laughing completely unaware of freddy. Freddy then shot monty and he stopped laughing right away as soon as he heard the beep meaning he was out. "Hah, im still the best at this!" Freddy said proudly. Monty looked at freddy with a 'are you kidding me' face. "Ugh, good job, freddy...and y/n...." "C'mon, lets get going! We can go talk to chica and maybe roxy!" Freddy said with a bright smile. He grabbed your hand and lead you to the exit and monty followed. "Shipped..." Monty mumbled. Freddy stopped walking and looked back towards monty. "What was that, monty?" He said in a calm tone. Monty looked at freddy nervous. "N-nothing...just coughed..." Freddy nodded in response. "Oh, okay...you guys ready to go talk to chica?! Or maybe roxy...if she isnt in a bad mood?" Monty and you nodded. "Yeah, lets go!" You and monty along with freddy, walked out of fazer blast and to chicas green room. "Oh um...i better get going." You and freddy looked at monty comfused. "Leaving already? Whys that?" You asked as freddy stood there looking at monty, still hlding your hands. "Im...not the best with chica. Shes...annoying..." Monty mumbled to you and freddy looked at you both comfused. "Y/n, monty, what is it?" Freddy asked as he let go of your hand. You looked at monty, and monty shook his head. "N-n-nothing..." Monty said nerously to freddy.

Freddy looked down at you with puppy eyes. "Y/n, please tell me." You gave up, he was too adorable while doing that. You sighed and monty looked at you a bit mad. "Chica, is annoying to him. What he says." You shrugged. Monty looked at you disapointed. "Oh...well um...i guess its just you and me y/n..." Freddy said as his voice trailed off. "Well, see you later, freddy....and y/n..." Monty walked away. "Bye! See you later!" Freddy yelled off to monty. "Buh bye!" You yelled and monty was now out of sight. You turned towards freddy. And freddy smiled smiled softly and grabbed your hand again. Leading you towards chicas green room. Soon you both made it there and freddy knocked. "Chica!" You then heard stomping coming from the room. The door slid open and chica was standing there with a welcoming smile. "Oh hello! Freddy, and you must be y/n, correct?" Chica said in a cheerful and happy tone which was very annoying, you now understood what monty ment by annoying. Freddy didnt seem to mind it. "Yeah im y/n..." Chica pulled you into her green room as freddy walked in behind. "Its a pleasure to meet you y/n! Want some pizza!?" She sat you on her couch that was very messy. She held out a box of pizza that seemed like it was in the trash once. "No, thanks...., thanks for the offer though..." Freddy looked at the pizza she was holding and he was comfused. "Chica....did you grab this from the...trash?" Chica turned towards freddy and she put the pizza box on the floor. And she shook her head. "N-no...id never would eat or offer trash." Freddy raised a brow. "Then whys it look trashed?!"