Chapter 8: Exploring

Me and Freddy got up from our seats until i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw el chip. "Heya! How were the taco's?" Freddy turned around as he heard el chip ask that question. I was about to answer but Freddy cut me off. "Yes we liked it. Now leave us alone. We're busy." Freddy said almost sounding mad. El chip's smile slightly faded. "O-oh...okay sorry. Well I'm glad you guys liked it...erm...bye." El chip said with a nervous and sad smile. I wanted to say something but Freddy grabbed my hand and started to lead me out of el chips. "Freddy! You didn't have to be mean to the poor guy." Freddy looked down at me confused, with puppy eyes. "Superstar...he-he was trying to bother us! From exploring-" I cut Freddy off before he could finish. I was actually mad. "Freddy, he was just asking if we liked the food!" Freddy's grip on my hand was loose.

"Sorry, superstar...can we just explore now?" I sighed and nodded. "Okay...fine." Freddy's smile light up and he started to run to the escalator, with a tight grip on my hand. "Woah- whoa slow down!" I was having a hard time trying to keep up, especially since he was holding my hand. It was like i was being dragged. Once we reached the escalator he loosened his grip. "Where do you wanna go?! We can go to Gator golf, or Fazer blast again-" "Roxy race way" Freddy froze for a second. "Oh...Roxy race way? I mean that's closed down so...we cant" I looked at him with pleading eyes and he sighed in defeat. "Yes!" I smiled proud of my victory. "Okay okay. But we will have to be quiet i don't know if anyone's working there." Freddy said with a soft smile. I nodded quickly and happily. "yes yes yes i understand! But, what happened?" I asked him as we went down the escalator.

Freddy tilted his head to the side confused. "Roxy race way. You said that its closed down." Freddy nodded. "yes it is! Roxy got mad and ruined the whole track again." Freddy said as we reached the end of the escalator. That made me think of the game. "Holy shit just like in the game!" I smiled clearly enjoying how this was just like the game. Freddy's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Y/N! Language! You don't need the children to pick up those words from you!" Freddy said as he pointed to a small girl in the distance. My face went red from embarrassment. "But she's all the way over there she cant hear me!" I pouted. Freddy rolled his eyes and patted my head. "Okay, superstar now lets go to Roxy Race way." Freddy said in a hushed tone so nobody could hear.

(So this is the end of this chapter, nothing special. And sorry it was short. I promise there will be some good parts in this book...yeah. Well i hope you all have a purrfect day! *Yes i used a cat pun get used to it.*)