Update: I'm back. So... Sequel, yes or no? 👀🫶🏽

Hi, everyone!
Hope everyone reading this is a having a good day/afternoon/evening.

First and foremost, I want to thank each and one of you for reading, voting and commenting this story.
When I wrote this short book, it was as an outlet and it helped me heal a part of me that needed healing.

After that, life and adulthood got in the way (still does) and I set writing (one of my passions) to the side to focus on college, work and now grad school.

I recently re-downloaded the app and reconnecting with people who have loved this story really moved me.

In 2019 I talked about writing a sequel to this beautiful story. It was always in the plans, but alas, life happened.

But now, mid-2023, I would love to know if a sequel is something you'd all be interested into?
I'm more than willing to write it, or in fact, to continue it as I did start writing the sequel.

Please let me know if this is something you'd like.
I'm also thinking about writing another stories I have drafted over the years. Snippets here and there. I want to start writing again.

And I'm so sorry for the very late update.
A lot has happened. Thank God I made it out alive.
I'm here now.

Let me know if you'd like a sequel in the comments.

Sending love.

Yours truly,
A. xx