Epilogue

I wasn't planning to make an epilogue but i made one in case all of you wanted one.

—A.xx

—————————

Epilogue

It was finally here. I never thought this day would come even though it came fast enough. This was a moment of truth, a moment of stepping stone to the real world. This is the moment my parents and teachers have been preparing us for. After so many memorable years —some of them better than the other one. Through bad, good, fun, it was finally time. After we grabbed that rolled piece of paper with a nice ribbon on it, our lives will change forever .That piece of paper is going to be a reminder that we're no longer kids but adults already.

It was time to say good bye to old friendship and get ready to make new ones. Not in my case, at least. Me and Fanny, my best friend, got into the same college and we're also roommates already. I didn't had much friends in high school anyways. Almost all the people who spoke to me was because of Luke, he was the popular one. You'll say this was some type of story where the popular guy fell in love with the not so popular one or vice versa. It wasn't at all —in some way at least. Luke was tired of popularity. He had his feet well placed in the ground and despised those who only spoke to him because he was on the Lacrosse team, or invited him to parties. He found his way out by writing. That's how we met, in a writing contest. He wrote story about a soul wondering in the hallways portraying something he wasn't while his inner side was dying. I wrote one about being a free soul, about escaping the concepts of beauty and perfection planned on society's mind. I saw him tear up as i read it.

Since that day we've become inseparable. Little did i knew he was going to become my everything.

College was planned to start this fall and we all would be free as birds. As i sat there awkwardly waiting for my name to be called, i though about how fast time passed and how nice the past six months treated me. I was so nervous, the white robe and the stupid hat made me feel uncomfortable. Probably was because i scanned the crowd like crazy, noticing my parents, my brothers but not Luke.

'He'll come, don't worry', said Tiffany, my chemistry lab partner who was sitting in the row behind mine as she patted my back. I smiled her lightly and sighed. 'I hope so', i said probably just to myself.

The minutes went by so quick i didn't realized i was next until Tiffany said it. I watched as the boy before me took his diploma in his hands and smiled proudly, shaking our principal's hand and waving to the crowd of students who were clapping and chanting his name.

'Jules Glisseri', said the voice man as the whole crowd clapped, whistled and chanted my name as i was something important. I smiled looking to the front as i walked to the stage trying my bes to hold the tears of joys who were threatening to brim out of my brown hazel eyes. I grabbed my diploma, my hands shaking as it was christmas. I shook my principal's hand and looked at the crowd trying to spot the tall, blue eyed lover of mine—i didn't. I sighed, and turned around to leave the stage.

As i went down my eyes met with a pair of blue ones and i instantly smiled. He was wearing a black tuxedo, his hair was in a quiff and he was held in his hand a bouquet of red red roses. I felt the tears pricking out of my eyes and i didn't stop them. I smiled and jumped to his arms. He embraced me with such a strong force hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

I could hear the students whistling and clapping as everyone watched our embrace. We were being watched but to me, in this exact moment it was the two of us.

He pulled me a few steps down from the stair of the stage, intertwining his fingers with mine.

'I thought you wouldn't come' i said truthfully. His face turned into a grin and he closed the very space between us, holding my back with his free hand. Our lips were a few millimeters away from touching as he whispered 'do you think i'd miss my beautiful girlfriend in a sexy white robe?'. I giggled. 'This is everything but sexy'. He laughed and shook his head.

He connected his lips wth mine, his free hand traveling from my back to my bace caressing my cheek, my skin melting at the contact. We pulled away with a stupid smile on out faces.

'I can't wait to create my very future with you, Jules', said Luke, his blue eyes shining bright as the sky in a beach day.

And the truth was, i don't know what the future holds for me, for him, for us but i couldn't see my life with anyone else.

I didn't wanted to either.

THE END.