Instinct 10 (II)

Your POV

     I stared at Ban's new found whole in his chest in horror, as the spear that impaled Ban spun around like a drill before flying back to its owner. A trail of blood spiralled around in the air as the spear quickly made its way back to the owner. Ban coughed vomiting up blood.

     Ban looked down at the wound as his flesh strung and sowed itself together before he began wiping the pools of blood dribbling down his chin

     "Ugh...that hurt," Ban groaned while turning his head to the side to crack his neck.

     "Who are you," I asked while holding up my earlier discarded daggers. The stranger looked at me confused of my presence before turning over his attention to Meliodas.

      Meliodas reluctantly stood up from ground before yawning, "Hey King..."

     King? That's the King, from the wanted posters I saw around Liones he looked like...a big guy with a pillow, now he looks like a little kid with a pillow. King, the owner of the spear, was currently suspended in the air resting on a floating green pillow.

 King, the owner of the spear, was currently suspended in the air resting on a floating green pillow

     "Captain I can't believe that you would align yourself with this murderer." King snarled, "Well no problem, I'll handle him quickly." King once again brought up his spear preparing for another attack. 

     Ban's facial expression had a mixed sense of remorse and pain. In the short time I've known him, he's yet to make a facial expression as somber as the one right now.

     Without giving Ban time recover or to rest from King's earlier assault, King sent another spear straight to bans chest sending him flying out into the forest. King followed the flying body close behind.

     The ruckus brought out Diane (who was training) along with Hawk and Elizabeth who were seated inside the tavern waiting for the rest of us to join their meal.

     "What's going on?" Elizabeth questioned in a worried tone.

     "King and Ban are fighting right now," Meliodas sighed while dusting off the fallen leafs and specks of dirt from his earlier nap.