Attacked 11

Your POV

    The man brought up his hammer before he swung it across Meliodas' body sending him flying up into the air. I swear that I could hear the sound of Meliodas' bones crunch and crank on impact. Diane tried to intervene before she was quickly knocked to the side causing her to pass out. The man's lips curled into a smile before licking them as he sprung up into the air sending multiple blows and hits, without giving Meliodas' body a chance to even fall to the ground.

     "This. *bang* is *bang* so fun!" the man beamed with a crazed look in his eyes in between hits. Eventually he let Meliodas' bloodied, battered body fall to the ground.

     "Meliodas!" Elisabeth and I hollered in horror.

     "...D-don't worry about...me! Just run, RUN!" Meliodas commanded in between coughs as blood erupted from his mouth.

     "Opps...I think I got a little to carried away we need you alive you know. You'll be fine right?" the man smirked flipping over Meliodas with the tip of his foot.

     Elisabeth, noticing that I was still in shock, grabbed my hand leading me away from the battle. Hawk ran after us staying close behind.

     "Not so fast," Vation frowned as her threads swiftly weave and spun towards us. Diane quickly intercepted the attack as she caught the thin threads in her hand. Blood slowly dripped like a broken faucet from her hand. She was obviously still injured from that earlier attack as she struggled to stand, swaying from side to side.

     "You better back off giant," the little girl glared retrieving her string.

     Diane put her hands into fists before frowning, "Why don't you back off pipsqueak."

     "Fool," Vation snarled, "you will die for nothing." Vation once again brought up her hands as multiple clusters of white string quickly apprehended Elisabeth and me. The string wrapped around our wrists suspending our bodies in the air as Diane struggled under the multiple pieces of string piercing and cutting into her flesh using her last bit of strength before passing out.

     "N-No!" Meliodas yelled as he forced himself to sit up with his bruised arms.

     The man sent a harsh kick to his chin before smiling, "We'll be taking Y/N now, see you around. I can't wait to fight you again once you get stronger!"

     The girl made her way over to me before frowning, "I don't know what master sees in you."

     "Geez, the way you talk about master would make someone think you have a crush on him or something," the guy grumbled.

     Vation once again knocked him over the head before blushing, "I-I do not! Don't you dare taint my relationship with master with your weird f-fantasies."

     "Ow! Sorry," the man said while holding up Meliodas by the collar, "anyway what do we do with this guy and the two girls."

     "We need the white haired girl and Meliodas alive, the giant can be eaten though. Her power will be substantially more filling then those knights from earlier," Vation answered.

     Where did everything go wrong? We were having fun just trying to assemble the seven deadly sins and now I might lose my friends. What do these guys even want from me?

     "Please! Don't hurt them! I-I'll go with you...Wherever! I won't fight or try to run or anything so just please...don't hurt them," I cried while hot tears quickly poured down my face.

     "Foolish girl, don't you see you are in no position to be making demands. We have you all apprehended and at our mercy," Vation scowled before tightening the restraints around my wrist. I winced in pain as I could feel thin lines of blood streaming down my wrists.