Journey to Camelot 12

Your POV

      "What do you mean I'm not from this world an elaboration would probably help!" I frowned erupting from my seat. Vraixia stared at me attentively but still sat annoyingly too calm. 

      Diane sent a piercing glare in Vraixia's direction before arguing, "So, you thought it would be a good idea to withhold this information from Y/N?"

      "This is wild," Ban chuckled before kicking up his legs as he relaxed into his seat.

      "My apologies but my strategy of omitting or sharing certain pieces of information is in no way through ill intent. I merely wish to ensure that the reality where the world is saved comes to fruition. You see, my powers get more vague and harder to control the further I look into the future so there is quite a large chunk of information I don't know. Additionally, I do believe that our enemies know of my powers and are actively blocking them...It was through pure luck that I was able to acquire what information I have now. I have told you all the necessary information but I will accept questions and answer them if possible," Vation explained.

      I sat back in my seat before taking a moment to think. I furrowed my brow. So this guy knows more than he's letting on but refuses to share the information he has on my life because it somehow affects the future of the world. As Ban said this is wild.

      "Okay, so you are doing a lot of talking but not ACTUALLY explaining. So, how does what you just said explain the whole 'you're from another world' thing can you um...EXPLAIN," I scowled.

      Vraixia sighed before responding, "Very well, I will explain...I believe that the 'master' these demons referred to somehow found a way to travel to an alternate world in order to bring you here. I suspect that whatever deal you made with that master has something to do with your memory and your various other conditions." How did he know I lost my memory? I guess he really can see the future. But...is he saying that I lost my memory on purpose? Why would I do that and why would I make a deal with their 'master'? What did I want?

       "Sir Ge- I mean Sir Vraixia...what do these demons want from Y/N?" Elisabeth asked after refilling Vraixia's empty tea cup.

       Vraixia took another slow sip of the steaming hot tea before sighing, "I'm afraid I do not have the answer to that question. My precognition abilities have yet to properly reveal the reason. I expect that whatever the result is it will be disastrous for everyone."

      "Okay, Captain Obvious. So are you saying that we should just pummel them? I don't mind a good old risky battle but a fight with them is a bit too risky," Ban smirked sarcastically.

      "Well...perhaps I can 'unlock' all of your abilities..." Vraixia takes another long sip of his tea, "Delicious as always Elisabeth. I missed the taste of the tea you would brew-"

      "What do you mean by that?" before Elisabeth could respond to Vraixia's comment King interjected. I stared intently at Vraixia...I wanted to know the answer too. 

      This guy makes me want to pull my hair out. Why can't he just be more straightforward... "Wow. You are really bad at sharing necessary information. You know that, right?" I grumbled.

      Completely ignoring my comment Vraixia continues, "Each one of you have a high power potential but the mental blocks you put on yourselves or in Meliodas' case where Merlin put a seal on him prevent you from reaching the true potential you each have." Wow, that was in a weird way kinda inspirational...but also kinda confusing.

      "Oh, so you can see the past too?" Ban grinned sarcastically.

      I added, "Wait...hold on, who's Merlin?"